The Village

(Y/n) Point of View

As Laurence led me through Phoenix Drop I smiled. It's changed so much.... We walked up stairs to a purple house. This must be Aphmau's. Laurence went up to the door and knocked. "Lady Aphmau.... (Y/n) is back." Just then Aphmau burst through the door and ran towards me at a full sprint.

Aphmau Point of View

I was playing with Levin and Malachi when I heard someone knock. Then I heard Laurence. "Lady Aphmau..... (Y/n) is back." With that I jumped up, ran downstairs and put the door towards (Y/n) and hugged her. (Y/n) smiled. "H-h-h-hey....... A-A-A-Aphmau..... I-I-I-I need air....." I giggled and let go then backed up. "Where were you?!?!?!" (Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck. "Heh.... I was tricked by a witch into her house and now I'm a witch." I smiled. "Do you want to come in?" (Y/n) shook her head. "Sorry actually Laurence is going to show me around." I smiled and was about to explode. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I SEE A SHIP HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/n) Point of View

I smiled then Aphmau looked like she was about to explode. "Uhhhh...... Aphmau........." Aphmau shook her head and smiled really creepy. I shuttered. "Ok. Well I'm going to get going." Aphmau nodded and went back inside. I then turned and faced Laurence. He was closer than I thought...... He was right behind me...... I giggled a little because he started blushing, a lot.

Laurence's Point of View

(Y/n) turned around and before I knew it she was right in front of me. I turned beat red. I need to move. I backed up and fell down the hill.

(Y/n) Point of View

I screamed as Laurence fell. "LAURENCE!!!!!!!!!!" I ran down the stairs and found Laurence in the wheat field. I ran to him and shook him. "WAKE UP!!!!!!" Then he started laughing. I slugged him in the shoulder. "Jerk." He smiled. "Heh. Sorry."

Laurence Point of View

I fell but I didn't get hurt. I heard (Y/n) scream my name. I heard her running towards me and I decided to pretend I was hurt. I felt her shaking me and I laughed. She slugged me in the arm. "Jerk." Then I got up and led (Y/n) to the guard tower.

(Y/n) Point of View

Laurence led me to the guard tower and in there was Travis..... Garroth, and Katelyn. Katelyn came up to me and hugged me. I smiled. "Hey Katelyn." Katelyn smiled. Then Travis came up. "Heeeeeey beautiful." I rolled my eyes and so did Katelyn and we both punched him in the face. Then a girl with orange hair came in and looked at Travis. "I-I-I-I'm not g-g-g-going to a-a-a-ask." Then she walked away. I shrugged then Garroth came up to me. "Hey Garroth." Garroth smiled. "Hey."

Ok I have to leave it there because I'm at school but I will add another chapter soon. Bai!!!!!
~Ze author