New people

Hey guys. So in the last chapter you were trapped and were using mind reading to communicate with Laurence. This chapter will be leading up to it so um yeah.... Let's go this!

???'s Point of View

"Someone's coming....." "Shhh..... Crystal. Your going to get us caught!" "Geez..... Sorry Hope......" "Shhh! Someone's coming!!" I said as I whipped my hand over Crystal's mouth.

Laurence's Point of View

I heard two people talking. I followed the sound of the voices to find two girls hiding in a bush. (Yes. A bush. Scary....) One had long dark brown hair with purple at the end and one of her eyes were purple while the other was brown and the other one had red hair and green eyes. "Ummmmmm........ Hi....... We were just-" "Leaving." I put my sword up to the two of them. "You're not going anywhere." They both gulped. "Uhhh...... Do you need something? Do we owe you anything?" The one red hair asked. "No.... I need your help." The one with brown hair looked at me. "What do you need?" I smirked. "I need to get a friend's soul out of the Niether." "T-T-T-The Niether?!?!?!?!?!?!" They both said in union.

Sooooooo sorry it's short! I just wanted to get a chapter out. Also I will add the other winners OC's and I want you guys to decide where this book goes. In the comments I want you to leave a comment on who you want to be with. Out of:
Aaron
Garroth
Laurence
Travis
Or Zane. (Yes Zane..... Don't judge...)
~Author~Chan