The Fight......

Hey guys! I just wanna thank Crystallized_Wolfie for the main idea for this story. Also I'm really sorry that I haven't done a chapter. Anyways lets get started.

Aaron's Point of View

I saw Y/n.... I was fed up with her. I wanted her to just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I ran up to her and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "A-A-Aaron what are you doing?" I smirked. "I'm just finishing what I started."

Y/n's Point of View

After I was done singing Aaron ran up to me and was practically choking me. (Did I mention that he was trying to kill you???? Also did I spell that right?) "A-A-Aaron what are you doing?" Then he just smirked. "I'm just finishing what I started." Then I heard a rustle in the bush. Then Laurence appeared in her Shadow Knight form. "LeT hEr Go!!!!!!" (Only know you love her when you let her go!...... Wow... I just did that. Please punish me...) "L-L-Laurence.... Help..... Me....." Aaron rolled his eyes and went after Laurence. I gasped in for air. Laurence attacked Aaron but I couldn't do anything right now.
~Le Time Skip To When Your Better By Author~Chan~
Laurence had his sword to Aaron's throat. I got up and jumped in the middle. "STOP BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!" That was a bad idea.... Laurence was out of control then the next thing I knew I was out cold.

Laurence's Point of View

I was walking through the forest looking for Y/n. When I saw her and Aaron was choking her. I lost control. I ran into the clearing. (I think they were in a clearing? Right? Idk.) Y/n was looking at me and I could tell she was weak. "L-L-Laurence.......... Help....... Me......." Aaron went away form Y/n and I attacked him. (I can't even word this right...... The idea sounded a lot better..... Anyways.....) After awhile Y/n got in the middle and I attacked her. She fell to the ground. "No...... What did I do....?" Aaron smirked and ran off. (Why did I make Aaron so evil to you guys??? Oh yeah.... I ship Aarmau... Don't hate. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!! *ahem* Anyways continue) I shook Y/n but she wouldn't wake up. I carried her back to Phoenix Drop and Aphmau ran up to me. "Laurence! Where have you been!"(When Aphmau said that I thought of Ron from Harry Potter's mom.....) Then she looked at Y/n in my arms. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I rolled my eyes. "Can we talk about this later? Just help her!" Aphmau nodded and took Y/n to her house. Little did I know, she would be out for awhile....

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I rambled a lot but I got the chapter out! I hope you liked it! Also thanks again for the suggestion Crystallized_Wolfie! Bai my little elves!
~Author~Chan