Back Home

I'm sick so my cousins couldn't come over. So I'm making a chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Y/n's Point of View

I was still sitting and crying when there was a bright F/c light. When I looked up I was back in the forest near Phoenix Drop. Fell to my back and looked at the sky. Well stars. "I wish the pain would just go away...." I used all the strength I had left and screamed to the sky.

Aphmau's Point of View

I was in my bed when I heard someone scream. I jumped out of bed and ran to where I thought the sound came from. The forest. I ran and when I found the source and I stopped. "Y/n?" She stopped and looked at me with a tear falling down her face. "What do you want?" I got closer. "I heard you scream. What's wrong?" She looked towards the ground. "Non of your business." I sighed. "Why won't you tell me Y/n?" She balled her hands into a fist. "BECAUSE I CAN!" Then she stood up and ran. "Y/N!!!" I couldn't chase after her. She was too fast.

Y/n's Point of View

I ran from Aphmau. I was just doing what Aaron said. To stay away from Phoenix Drop. My vision was blurry as I ran but I didn't care. I fell a few times but got back up and kept running. I wasn't paying attention when I ran into someone. I expected pain but non came. I opened my eyes and saw Laurence. (I didn't know who to do so don't judge. And I won't do Dante because I want what happens in Minecraft Diaries to happen in this book.) He smiled and brought me back to my feet. "Y/n? What are you doing out here?" I wiped a tear away from my face. "I'm running....." He gave me a strange look. "Why would you be running?" I looked down at the ground. "Because, I don't belong at Phoenix Drop. Or anywhere....." "Y/n-" "DON'T!! JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!! OK?!?!?!?" I pushed passed him and I was going to run when Laurence grabbed my wrist. "Y/n. Wait." "LET ME GO!!!!!!" I said squirming. Laurence pulled me closer to him, not letting go." "Y/n. Please stay...." My face turned red. "I-I-I can't......"

So I'm going to end it there. Bai my little elves.
~Author~Chan