The Village 2

(Y/n) Point of View

Garroth smiled. "Hey (Y/n)." I smiled then Garroth blushed. WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE BLUSHING?!?!?!?!?! I heard Laurence move and he was now beside me. I smiled at him and he blushed. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?! I giggled and they blushed even more. Ok. I'm done. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I have to go." Then I left.

Garroth's Point of View

I smiled at (Y/n) and she smiled back. I felt my face burn red. Then Laurence appeared next to her and she smiled at and he blushed. Then (Y/n) giggled and we both blushed harder. (Y/n) then rolled her eyes and sighed. "I have to go." Then she left with Laurence behind her. I felt my face boiling with anger and I decided to follow.

Kawaii~Chan's Point of View

Hmmm..... I wonder if Aphmau~Sempi heard that (Y/n)~Sempi is back...... Kawaii~Chan will go see Aphmau~Sempi and tell her!!!! Kawaii~Chan knocked on Aphmau~Sempi's door and she came. "Aphmau~Sempi! Did you hear that (Y/n)~Sempi is back???" Aphmau~Sempi nodded. "Yes Kawaii~Chan I did." "Oh.... Well Kawaii~Chan didn't know. Sorry Aphmau~Sempi." (SO MUCH SEMPI!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!) Aphmau~Sempi smiled. "Well I have to go." "Ok!" Then Aphmau~Sempi closed her door. Kawaii~Chan decided to head back but thought on Kawaii~Chan's way back. (Y/n)~Sempi should meet Aaron~Kun!! Kawaii~Chan smiled and ran to (Y/n)~Sempi. (OK NO MORE KAWAII~CHAN POINT OF VIEW!!!! TO MUCH SEMPI AND CHAN!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

(Y/n) Point of View

I walked out of the guard tower and heard someone behind me. Laurence. I smiled and kept walking as he caught up. I looked at him and smiled then ran into someone. I heard Laurence say. "Watch where your going Aaron!" I backed up and looked at the figure in front of me. "Hi! I'm (Y/n)!" Then I heard someone running from behind me. I turned around seeing Kawaii~Chan yelling. "(Y/N)~SEMPI!!!!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan saw me and Aaron and squealed. I covered my ears and yelled. "KAWAII~CHAN WHAT IS YOU'RE DEAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Kawaii~Chan was still squealing. "(Y/N)~SEMPI AND ARRON~KUN!!!!!!!" I blushed and I think Aaron did too. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Laurence seemed mad.
~time skip after Kawaii~Chan's fangirling aka hours and hours~
I rolled my eyes at Kawaii~Chan then turned around to face Aaron. "Sorry about earlier." "It's fine." I smiled then he offered. "Do you want me to show you around the rest of the village?" I nodded. "Yeah that wou-" "I'm already showing her around." I turned around to see Laurence red with anger. I walked towards him. "Laurence...... It's fine, it's not like a date." Laurence nodded. "You're right." I smiled then turned towards Aaron. "Where do you want to go first?" Aaron thought. "How about the plaza?" I nodded. "Sure."

I'm soooo sorry to end it there but I'm just sooooo busy with school and stuff so I'll update when I can. Bai!!!!!!
~Yer Author