Gene?!?!?!?!

So yeah..... I forgot to update so here ya go! I'll try my hardest to make it a long chapter. And yes..... I did name it this..... MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Guys Point of View

We looked around for who said that then it was there again. Oh........ Hehe........ It's just........ NO ONE!!!!!! BAI!!!!!!!!! We all chuckled then ran down to meet Y/n and Aaron. When we got there they were talking. One of us stepped on a twig.

Y/n Point of View

Me and Aaron were talking when we heard a twig snap. I jumped and Aaron pulled out his sword. Aaron jumped in front of me. "A-A-Aaron? What are you doing?" "Protecting you. WHOS THERE?!?!?!?!" Then out of the woods came Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and Travis...... Yay........ Travis.... They walked closer and Aaron put his sword away. They all said. "You're alive......" They were all looking at me when they said it. "Ummm.... Yeah, A-A-Aaron....." Aaron looked at me and shook his head. The guys looked confused. Then the next thing I knew I was out cold.

Guys Point of View

We were talking to Aaron and Y/n when there was a flash of red and Y/n and Aaron were gone. "WHERE DID THEY GO?!?!?!?!" We all said in harmony. We searched the whole area. Nothing.

Aaron's Point of View

The other guys were shocked to see Y/n. She was going to explain how but I shook my head. We faced them again and then there was a bright red flash. I looked around and I was in a cage. Y/n was out cold tied up. I shook her awake and she was startled. "Y/n....... I think we're in the Nether." Y/n's eyes got huge. "W-W-W-WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" I pulled her into a hug. I pulled away and looked at Y/n. "It'll be fine....." Then there was an evil laugh. "Oh you think so?" Then a figure appeared. "Gene....." I said with bitter hate. Y/n started shaking. "Y-y-y-you......" Gene laughed. "Who did you think it was. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" Then there was a bright F/c light.

Annnnnnnd. I'm going to be mean and leave it there. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! GENE!!!!! STOP CONTROLLING THE STUPID THING!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!! WELP! BAI!!!!!!
~La Author
~Gene.....