WHAT AM I?!?!?!?!?!?!

Aaron's Point of View

There was a bright F/c light and I turned to see Y/n had transformed into something.

Y/n Point of View

I was so mad at Gene. I don't know what happened but there was a bright F/c light and I transformed into this...

 I don't know what happened but there was a bright F/c light and I transformed into this

(Mad you is italics and bold.)

"GENE! I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING! TO ANYONE! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!"

Gene smirked. "And how are you going to stop me? You're in a cage!" I was enraged. I hit the cage bar with my sword and it shattered into pieces. Gene's eyes widened. "H-H-H-H-HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I smiled wickedly. "Oh. I'm your worst nightmare. You should start running. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Gene started at me and turned and started running. I chased after him laughing. "YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aaron's Point of View

Y/n transformed into what looks like a demon and she started screaming. Her voice was as loud as thunder. Gene laughed and Y/n hit the cage bars with her sword and they shattered. Gene's eyes widened and Y/n laughed. She was still screaming and she said to run. Gene did and ran. Y/n followed close behind. Ummmm...... HELLO?!?!?!?!?! GO AFTER HER!!!!!! Can't.... WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Kinda tied up...... Ohhhh......... Ill fix this.... Then the ropes that were holding me captive broke.

So I'm going to leave it there because of reasons..... (Totally not because of cliffhangers.....) Anyways I won't be posting for a few weeks because of exams. I'm soooooo sorry about that! I will post as much as I can during the Summer. BAI!!!!!!!
~Author~Chan