The demon.

So. I looked at the comments of the last chapter and it seems like you guys want Zane. I guess. From the two comments. Sooooo...... I'm just going to do a Zane X Reader. Yes a Zane X Reader. I've wanted to do one for awhile so yeah. Anyways, book time! Also.......

Guess who's back?!?!

Back again!!!!

Also don't play the music. Now. Time for the book!

Y/n's Point of View

"Z-Z-Zenix?!?!?!?!?!" I said in horror as I looked at him. He only laughed. "Oh, you silly little girl." Then I heard fighting. LAURENCE!!!!! He's here!!!!!
I struggled, trying to get out of my bonds. Zenix left to who knows where. Then I saw a girl with blue hair. "Calm down. We're here to safe you." "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!?!?" I screamed as I tried even harder to escape. "Y/n." I looked at her scared. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!?!?!" She sighed. "Listen my name is Sel. I came with Laurence, Crystal, Hope, and Newa~Chan." I looked at her shocked. "L-L-L-Laurence came???" She nodded. "Yes. Now let's get you out of here." I nodded and she broke the bonds with her sword. She grabbed my hand and ran off. She ran right to the Neither Portal and I woke up in a bed and Aphmau was next to me.

Sel's Point of View(yep a winners point of view because I can.)

Once me and Y/n walked out of the Neither Portal she was gone. I smirked. "Good. She's back to normal." I went back inside the Portal and ran into Newa~Chan and Crystal. "Where is Laurence and Hope?" Newa~Chan looked at me. "You mean they didn't go with you?" I shook my head. "No. They were supposed to stay with you two." Crystal sighed. "They must have gotten left behind some how...."

Hope's Point of View

Me and Laurence were right behind Newa~Chan and Crystal then there was a puff of smoke and then they were gone. I looked at Laurence. "Where did they go?" Laurence shrugged. "I don't know...."

Y/n's Point of View

Aphmau was asleep next to me, in a chair. I got up quietly and went to the Wolf Tribe. I saw the Neither Portal and entered. When I got there I saw Sel and two other girls. I snuck past the three of them and went to the fortress. I saw Zenix and Gene and growled. "YOU LITTLE (should I swear? Hmmmm.... No I'm not. This is child friendly.) *BLEEP*" I can tell I changed into my form and then went after them.  "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" I said as I slashed my sword I managed to injure them and I ran. I left the Neither in a mad dash. I ran into a forest and looked at my hands. "I'm out of control." My eyes were burning. I slid next to a tree and stared up into the sky and sang.
(Play the music!)
When the days are cold.
And the cards all fold.
And the saints we see are all made of gold.

When your dreams all fail.
And the ones we hail.
Are the worst of all.
And the blood's run stale.

I wanna hide the truth.
I wanna shelter you.
But with the beast inside.
There's nowhere we can hide.

No matter what we breed.
We still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom come.

When you feel my heat.
Look into my eyes.
It's where my demons hide.
Don't get too close.
It's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide.

At the curtains call.
It's the last of all.
When the lights fade out.
All the sinners cross.

So they dug your grave.
And the masquerade.
Will come calling out.
At the mess you made.

Don't want to let you down.
But I am hell bound.
Though this is all for you.
Don't wanna hide the truth.

No matter what we breed.
We still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom come.

When you feel my heat.
Look into my eyes.
It's where my demons hide.
Don't get too close.
It's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide.

They say it's what you make.
I say it's up to fate.
It's woven in my soul.
I need to let you go.

Your eyes, they shine so bright.
I wanna save that light.
I can't escape this now.
Unless you show me how.

When you feel my heat.
Look into my eyes.
It's where my demons hide.
Don't get too close.
It's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide.

I felt a tear slide off my face and I looked down and blinked and felt more tears streaming down. "You're a monster. A demon.... No one will understand. No one will care..." Then there was a rustling in the bush. "Whose there?!?!?!" (Yes, you still a demon.) I said as I stood up. Then Aaron came out. (Hey.............. I can use this.......... *Ahem* GUESS WHOS BACK?!?!?!? BACK AGAIN!!!! IT'S AARON!!!!!!!) I backed as far as I can. Which wasn't possible and rammed into the tree I was just on. Aaron came closer and I closed my eyes expecting something bad to happen and nothing did. I opened my eyes to see Aaron looking towards the ground. "Y/n........ I'm sorry....... For everything........."

~Flashback~

Aaron's Point of View

I ran into the woods thinking of how I feel about Y/n. Hey..... It's been awhile. Oh god...... Yep! You're back. I'm back. Everything's Wonderfantablous! Wonderfantablous? Don't judge! My  friend made it up. So. You like Y/n. Deal with it. Ok? All of a sudden I was walking in a direction and then I heard singing. "It's where my demons hide. It's where my demons hide." Then I heard someone talking. "You're a monster. A demon..... No one will understand..... No one will care..."

~End of Flashback~

I moved closer and made some noise and Y/n looked right at me. "Whose there?!?!?!" I came out of the bush and she rammed into a tree. I moved closer and she closed her eyes. I looked at the floor and could feel her staring at me. "Y/n........ I'm sorry......... For everything......" I heard her move closer and she put a hand on my shoulder. Then there was a flash of F/c light and I looked up to the normal Y/n. She smiled. "I forgive you.... But, I can't stay. I don't want to hurt anyone....." Then she took her hand off of my shoulder and walked away.....

*Ahem* I didn't swear on purpose. It was in the song. So. I hope you enjoyed this very long chapter. So I'm thinking about making a Zane X Reader, so leave it in the comments of I should. Bai my little elves!
~Author~Chan
1192 Words!