Chapter 32

I woke up immediately after hearing the doorbell ring a hundred times.

My head pops up, hitting my head on a chair that was holding up a blanket.

I hold my head, sitting up and taking Jack's arm from around me.

That was gonna be the only time I didn't care about him holding me like that.

I crawl out of the fort and stumble to the door.

Ugh, now I got a headache.

Thank you so fucking much chair.

I groan as I hear the bell ring again.

I open the door and see

Jacob.

"JACOB!" I jump on him like a monkey.

He grabs a hold of my waist so I don't slip and fall and he laughs.

"Missed me that much?" he laughs again while closing the door behind him with his foot.

"So fucking much" I mumble against his shoulder.

Mmm...he smelled good....

I hear him throw his duffel bag on the ground and sit down on the couch, me nuzzling my head in his neck.

"So what are you doing here, it's Tuesday?" I mumble against his skin.

"Sorry, what was that? I don't speak that language" he chuckles and I groan, looking at him.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here" I say slowly making sure he heard every word I say.

"I don't know" he laughs and I roll my eyes.

"But," He starts, "I'm gonna be here for two weeks" he smiles at me and I squeal.

Yes, you heard me. I squealed. Deal. With. It.

I rest my head back on his chest as he picks up the remote, finding something to watch

"What time is it?" I slur, tired.

"5:37 in the morning" he says playing with my hair and I groan, closing my eyes.

Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Jack's P.O.V (omg I'm fangirling right now)

"And you're watching Disney Channel" was the first thing I heard when I woke up.

The next thing I heard was a light snoring from outside of the fort.

I also noticed Kayla wasn't next to me.

She doesn't snore so who could it be?

I crawl out of the fort, lookin to my left, seeing Kayla sleeping on...Jacob?

When did he get here?

He was asleep as well, his arms wrapped around Kayla's waist.

Indeed I was jealous.

My hands clenched into fist and I walked away to the bathroom to cool off.

Ever since Kayla and I broke up, they got closer and I'm terrified they'll start dating and then I'll see picture of them kissing and it will break my heart into fucking pieces.

I checked my phone seeing it was 10:26 in the morning.

I walked back out after a few minutes to see Kayla still wrapped around Jacob, but he was watching tv.

"Hey man! When did you get here?" I say fake enthusiastically.

"Early this morning. Kayla opened the door...as you can see" he points to her laughing.

I smile a fake smile.

"Um...I'm gonna go back to my place for a little, if anyone asks" I say gathering my things.

"Okay" he says and I walk out the door.

I walk across the street to my house, unlocking the door and entering.

I smelt bacon.

Yuummmmmm.

"Mom!" I yell.

"In the dining room!" she answers.

I walk into the room and see her eating with Mason.

"How was the sleep over" she asks as I sit down at the table.

"Good," I nod grabbing a piece of bacon,"Jacob's here" I look down at the plate my mom just placed before me.

"Still frightened, are you?" she asks me, sitting back down and I nod.

"Yeah"

"Bro! You want her? Go get her! What's keeping you from doing that?" Mason says.

"Her. She said she can't right now. She's afraid for me" I explain, taking a bite of eggs.

"Duuude. You have a hard love life" he jokes around and I playfully scoff.

"Yeah"