~PART THREE~

*WARNING: This first part of the chapter may be boring to some as it is describing a music video. I've wanted to do this for a while just for fun and feels (what?). Please don't hate I promise after the first scene of this chapter it will get back to normal just give it a shot*

Chapter 20

"So, anything new coming up. Maybe with your singing career?" the interviewer I forgot her name asked.

"Um actually I'm filming a video here soon and I'm releasing an EP in about 2 weeks called 'Cher Llove'. It is a tribute EP to Cher Lloyd because a lot of her songs are so meaningful to me thought I might as well do an EP" I explain.

At the moment, I was on the set of my video.

I was doing the cover 'Dirty Love' by Cher Lloyd. We were at a pool, to be more specific, Nash and Cameron's new house's pool, and there was a bunch of my closest internet friends.

Brent, Jacob, Andrea, O2L, Jenn, Lohanthony, Rebecca Black, etc.

We had the director here and everything.

The plot was that Jack would obviously be playing the male lead and it would start off... You know what, I'll explain the video right now.

Music video:

I was dressed like a mermaid and was swimming around and there was a female narrator in the background.

"There was once a girl who was cursed with the spell of being a mermaid. She wasn't just an ordinary one, she had the ability to actually kill people. Only one thing could stop it.

To be loved the right way-"

It cut to a scene of me holding a book.

"Cut the crap" I say and it automatically goes to a different scene.

The music starts and I'm walking on the sidewalk with Violet, Andrea, and Jenn.

"I see you walking with a halo
Cover it up, yeah, cover it up
My baby" it showed a shot of Jack with Walker, Brent, Nash, and Jacob and Jack stopped to pet a dog

"No need to try and be a hero
I've had enough
Yeah, I've had enough, my baby

You got a little bit of Tarzan
Let it all out, yeah let it all out
My baby

You see the thrill is in the chase
I wanna find out, I wanna find out my baby" there were some scenes of me just plainly singing in front of a light pink background.

"You're always so nice, I'm getting bored
You say the right things, I'm getting bored
And you always call first, I'm getting bored
Yeah, I'm getting bored" it was of me in that pink background.

"So sick of the good boys, I need a wild boy
Something unpredictable
Go ahead and be a caveman
Give me all your dirty love
No time for the right one, I need the wrong one
Something unreliable
Go ahead and be a caveman
Give me all your dirty love" Nash was handing out invitations to a pool party he was having and the scene ends and goes to the pool party where a bunch of viners and youtubers were.

"You wanna treat me like a lady
Don't even try, no, don't even try
My baby

Ain't gotta say that you need me
Keep it inside, yeah, keep it inside
My baby

I know I sound a little twisted
And maybe I am, or maybe I'm not
But baby
Playing the game is so addictive
Don't want it to stop, don't want it to stop
My baby" I spot Jack in the crowd of people in his swim trunks and we glance at each other.