Chapter 41

(NOT EDITED.....js)

I woke up to clattering downstairs and immediately sat up, realizing Jacob wasn't beside me anymore.

I sprint downstairs to see Jacob throwing pans on the ground along with silverware. At least those are unbreakable.

"Jacob. Jacob!" I slowly walk over to him, being cautious.

He looks at me with red glossy eyes and I can tell he's overly drunk because the kitchen reeks with the smell of alcohol.

"Set down the pan" I move my hands up to settle him hopefully.

He slowly puts it down on the counter and I take my chance to quickly walk to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and I sigh in relief.

"What's wrong" I say lightly as he cries on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Kayla. I'm sorry" he holds on to me.

"I never meant to yell at you earlier. I don't know why I got drunk and I don't know why I got drunk AGAIN and then did all this shit. Im sorry. I'll clean and-"

"Shh, later. Lets get you to bed. It's 5 in the morning" I tell him as he wipes his eyes and nods.

I walk with him upstairs and to his bed and once he hits the pillow, he falls asleep.

I sigh as I hear a knock at the door. I walk down stairs and open the door to see Jack, making me smile.

"Hey, I heard loud noises here. Is everything okay?" He says, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my nose and I smile again.

"Yeah. Long story" I sigh, cuddling into his chest after he closed the door behind him.

"What happened?" I tell him everything that happened since last night and we made our way to the couch.

"Damn. Didn't know Jacob could have a bad side. He's always so sweet and calm" Jack states.

"He's not bad. He's just heart broken" I say sadly, wrapping my arms around Jack's torso.

"I love you" I tell Jack.

"I love you too" I hear him reply.

He plays with my hair while I scroll through the channels.

I land on Ridiculousness (surprise surprise) and we sat there watching it.

Ten minutes later, I'm laying down with Jack hovering right over me, his lips pecking at my neck and my hands on his chest.

Steamy? Yes.

I hear him groan as he reaches back to my lips and his hands roam under my shirt.

He rests his hands on my hipbones, kissing me harder and making his pelvis closer to mine.

"Ok, no more" I push him off of me, making him groan. Again.

"Why" he whines, spreading his arms and legs across the couch, running his hand through his hair.

"You know why" I sigh before walking towards the kitchen to clean up the pots and pans and a few broken glasses.

"Well should I go then?" He asks, coming up to the kitchen.

"I mean, if you want to. I'm not kicking you out of here or anything but I think I should be here for Jacob and talk to him" I explain and Jack nods.

"Ok but don't do anything Boochie" Jack says making me laugh, remembering what Twaimz told me that day at Vidcon.

As Jack left, I continued to wash the dishes and decided to make soup until I heard footsteps and groans.

"Jacob? I made some soup for you"

"Okay" I hear him say beside me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Guilty and hungover"

"You have the right to be mad at me, you know that right?" I tell him, wiping my hands on a towel.

"No I don't, you've loved him more and longer and I just come here and ruin things"

"Why does everything revolve around who I love and me as a whole. Right now is about your feelings and your heart, Jacob" I say leaning against the counter.

"So, why did you get drunk last night. What were you feeling" I ask and he sighs.

"I was jealous and...sad that you went with Jack even though I shouldn't have because you've loved him and still do. I just...I don't know. I just need to get over you. Everything will be fine and we can get back to our brotherly sisterly way, ya know? I think I liked it better like that" he explains and I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck for a hug.

"I'll help" I tell him and he smiles.

The rest of the day was us watching movies and everybody else joined us.

I sat on Jack's lap as Walker started the first episode of Mad Men. We were trying to get ourselves obsessed with a new tv show.

"Wow that was...sexual?" I say and everyone laughs.

"Next one next one next one" Jack chants and we go to the next episode.

I suddenly felt Jacks lips on my neck. His arm tighten around my waist and his other hand rests on my inner thigh.

"Ooo guys guess what" I say, distracting myself from Jack's hand that was traveling higher up my thigh.

"What" I hear them say In sync which btw is creepy.

"Chicken butt"

Everyone (except Jack) turns around and glares at me.

"Babe" Jack whispers in my ear and I look at him, humming a yes.

"Say you're tired and want them to leave" he whispers huskily, sending me chills.

"G-guys I'm getting a bit tired. Let's call it a night?" I say and they agree.

"Walker, can I hang at your house?" Jacob asks and I can see his slight smirk directed towards me.

"Sure" Walker agrees and everybody leaves.

Right when the door closes, Jack immediately flips us so he's hovering on top of me. His lips attach to mine and I could already feel him get excited(if you know what I mean).

He moans, picking me up and walking upstairs to my room.

As he closed my door, he takes off my shirt (of course I'm wearing my Yellow bra Idky I have one but I do) making him smile in the kiss and he lays me down on the bed before pulling off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

He hovered over me once again, placing his hands above the waistband of my pants.

He kissed down my neck as he pulled down my pants.

You can imagine what happened after, correct?