Chapter 39

"Jack" he looks down at me.

"I remember everything" I say slowly.

"Everything?" He questions again and I roll my eyes.

"Yes everything, Jack. How we broke up, before that, before the car accidents I had twice.." damn I think I need more driving tests.

I go on, remembering everything, while Jack stares at me, his eyes filled with love and lust.

"Would it be too soon if I kissed you" he steps closer to me.

'I so badly want to feel your lips on mine but I need to clear my mind and get refreshed and then maybe I'll think about it' I think...and say aloud.

"Did you mean to say that out loud?" He grabs a hold of my waist, brushing his nose against mine.

"Yes" I close my eyes, brushing my lips against his.

He sucks in his breath and quickly kisses my cheek.

"Shouldn't you go back to Jacob" he says distancing from me, running his hand through his hair.

"I don't love him" I state clearly and he looks back at me.

"I love you" I say and he walks towards me, grabbing my face and kissing me.

Oh, how I missed his lips on mine.

I kissed back, soaking in the feeling of his lips.

(I finna buy him some Chapstick js)

I pull back first and rest my forehead against his.

"I love you" he says and I smile.

"I love you" I whisper.
.

.

.

I basically spent most of my day with Jack; cuddling, kissing(which quickly changed to making out), watched movies, etc.

I decided to walk to Violets house to tell her about things...I guess.

I knocked on her door and when it opened, it revealed her mom, Tammy.

"Oh, hello dear. Haven't seen you in a while..erm...you don't remember me don't you. I'm Violet's mo-"

"I know" I smile happily at her and her eyes widen as realization kicks in.

"Oh my goodness! I'll bring Violet down. Come in!" She says hugging me and let's me in.

I look around the house, seeing they have rearranged their furniture and got new ones.

The Bernard house was like mine but their color scheme was a deep purple and beige. It was actually very beautiful.

"Kayla?"

"Hey Vi"

"You remember my nick name...wait that means you remember..." she smiles widely, runs up to me and hugs me.

"I need to tell you about my day" I say once she releases me.

"Kk" she says and we head to her room.

I tell her about what happened this morning and throughout the day.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend again" I smile and she does as well, jumping up and down.

"What did you say?!" She squeals.

"Yes"

******************************
Filler man