Chapter 18

*PLEASE BE AWARE THERE ARE SOME ADULT CONTENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU AND SORRY NABABAHAHSAHHAHAJ*

We finally get back to our hotels at 1 am because there was also an after party.

I immediately fall onto my bed and then Jack falls on me.

"Babe" I whine.

"What" he looks at me and I playfully glare at him.

"Get off of me" I tell him and he hovers over me

"I am off of you" he smirks.

I shrug and wrap my arms around his torso. He bends down a little and kisses my nose. Then my lips.

"Remember our deal? You, missy, are going to wear my shirt tonight" he kisses my nose again and gets up.

He goes through his bag and tosses a blue shirt to me.

"I mean if you want, you can wear my underwear too" he winks at me and I shrug.

He smiles and tosses a pair of gray briefs to me.

"These are going to be pretty big on me" I laugh holding them up.

I go to the bathroom and put them on.

I wear my underwear instead of his because his were big and would keep falling off. I was going to just get a pair of work out shorts to wear instead.

I walk out and Jack's laying on the bed in pajama pants on his phone.

"Hey- zayum you look so cute" he says and I laugh, throwing his underwear at him.

"I'm just going to wear my cheer shorts" I tell him heading to my suitcase, looking around in it, and I feel him grab my waist.

"You can just stay like that" he whispers lowly and kisses my neck.

He grabs my hands and wrap them around me with his arms. He continues kissing my neck and I smile.

I turn around to face him and he smashes his lips into mine.

He lightly pushes me against the table that my suitcase was on. After a few minutes, he grabs my legs and pulls me on to the table, holding my legs around his waist.

He starts kissing my neck and collarbone. His hand travels under my shirt and stays on my stomach.

"I love you...so much" he whispers a bit breathless and kisses my lips again.

"I love you, too" I say in between kisses.

He grabs my legs and carries me to one of the beds. He hovers over me, in between my legs and continues kissing me.

He tugs on my shirt and in that moment I knew that Jack was the person I wanted to lose my virginity to.

I let him take my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra and underwear he was about to slide down my underwear but paused.

"Kayla are you sure you want to do this" he asks out of breath from the intense make out session.

I nod my head while biting my lip.

"Ugh you know it drives me crazy when you do that" he says.

I flip us over so I'm on top now and I kiss along his neck trying to find his sweet spot his breathing hitches and I know I found it so I start kissing and sucking.

After some time I start kissing down his abs till I get to the hem of his pajama bottoms and boxers and pull them down at the same time. Then his huge bulge was revealed I was surprised and Jack could tell cause he chuckled a little and brought me back up to kiss him

We were both completely naked and he was kissing my neck.

"You know I love you more than anything in the world right?" he asks and I nod.

After he put a condom on cuz PROTECTION, he spread my legs and entered me.

I felt him stop and he looked at me.

"Babe, this is gonna hurt a little" he warns and I hold my breath as he goes in all the way.

I clutch the sheets and squeeze my eyes shut because of the pain.

It started to slowly die down as he slowly thrust in and out.

I tangle my hand in his hair and he kisses me, making me more comfortable.

He started going slightly faster and I let out a few silent moans, remembering than my perverted friends are next door.

"Babe I'm gonna cum" I say as he thrust faster and I release myself then shortly after Jack stops and hitches himself slightly.

It was silent for a few moments until Jack broke the silence.

"That was amazing" Jack says breathless as he lays next to me

"It was. Especially since it was with you" I face him and he smiles at me.

He rests his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb along it.

"You're so beautiful" he looks in my eyes and kisses me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me as close to him as possible.

"I love you" I say breathless.

"I love you" he replies smiling.
.

.

.

.

I wake up in Jack's arms and a weirdly feeling dry spot under me.

I look to see what it was and saw BLOOD under me.

I squeal and fall off the bed.

"What- What's wrong?" Jack stands up instantly.

I still tend to marvel at his nakedness.

"There's blood on the sheets what happened?" I ask quickly and he chuckles.

"You are truly clueless" he kisses me and starts taking the sheets off.

"What?" I ask and he looks at me.

"When a girl loses her virginity, they bleed" he states

"Oh. Duh, I knew that. How could I forget" I face palm myself.

Jack throws the sheet in the corner of the room and I get up.

Jack grabs my waist and presses me against his body.

He pecks my lips a few times and looks at me in the eyes.

"I love you" he says and I smile.

"I love you, too....and I'm also gonna take a shower" I say and kiss him quickly before going to the bathroom.

************************

ALL YA NASTIES WANTED THIS AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD THIS WAS

Thanks to awkward_LOX for wiring most if the scene because I was too chicken HAHSHA

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

AND DONT BE BOOCHIE!