Chapter 28

"Toilet paper is pretty much like life. Either you're on a roll or you're taking shit from some asshole" I finish the vine and laugh to myself.

"Toilet Paper=Life #Possibleremake ?" I type. I tag Jack and post.

@Kayla_DailJ: New vine #possibleremake ! Like and Revine for a follow/DM!

@JackDail: @Kayla_DailJ is Mrs. Steel-yo-vine 😂😂

@JackDail: But she's too cute I can't be mad at her for it 😊 @Kayla_DailJ

Jack was currently at his house. After his mom came back from her business trip, he had some explaining to do.

I started following people and after I hit limit (so after an hour or two) I started DMing them.

Jacob also left back home btw.

After ten minutes of DMing people, I heard a knock on my door.

I got up from the couch, groaning, and sluggishly walked to the door and opening it to reveal Jack with his hand behind his back.

I raise an eyebrow at him before he shows me a bouquet of red roses and smiles cheekily.

"Awe thank you" I take the flowers, smelling them and letting Jack enter.

I put the flowers in a vase and go to the living room with Jack.

He was on his phone, most likely on Twitter.

I suddenly get a Twitter notification so I grab my phone from my pocket.

@JackDail: I DID IT FOLLOW ME PLEASE ILYSM!!

he tagged a photo of him revining and liking my vine.

I laugh and sit next to him.

We look through the comments, a lot saying how cute Jack was and shiz.

@Kayla_DailJ: @JackDail did ;)

@JackDail: OMG OMG SHE FOLLOWED ME AHH I CANT EVEN RN BYE IM DEAD @Kayla_DailJ

Jack and I start cracking up and end up falling on the ground.
.

.

.

I now had my head on his stomach, his legs were propped up on the couch and his hand has lightly brushing my hair as we were scrolling through Twitter and Vine.

"First song that comes to your head go!" I vine and he takes half a second before

"I'm gon' ride. I'm gon' ride on you baby all night!" he yells and I face palm myself before ending the vine.

"Wtf?" I tag Jack and post it.

Jack grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him. He kisses my nose and right beside my mouth.

So I decide to kiss him actually on the mouth.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me as close to him as possible and rested his hand on my ass.

I smile in the kiss and sit up a bit more to tease him.

I start to gently grind on him and get a moan from him. I detach our lips and kiss his neck, still grinding on him.

His hands landed in the sides of my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Babe" he says breathlessly and I hum.

"Stop" I hear him do a small laugh.

"Why" I mumble against his jawline.

"Because Jack Jr. is getting a bit excited" I smirk and kiss his lips.

I feel his hand go down to his crotch, probably to contain that area. I grab his hand, moving it away and placing it on my waist.

"Ba-" he starts before I kiss his lips again.

"Stop" I mumble before I hear a knock on the door.

I groan, landing my head in the crook of his neck before lightly sucking on that area.

"Baby you have to get the door" he whispers still out of breath.

"Or we can just stay here and make out" I say kissing the new hickey I just gave him.

"I would like that but what if the person has food" he raises an eyebrow at me.

I groan and get off of him. I see the slight bulge in his pants and laugh before he got up and went to the bathroom.

I smile and head to the door to see Walker and Violet holding hands. Violet was holding a camera in her hand.

"Yes?" I ask.

"We're going to cause drama at the mall let's go" she says looking at her camera.

"I'll meet you there. Jack's in the shower right now" I say and they both nod before walking back to the car and driving off.

I walk to the bathroom and open the door, walking into the hot steam.

"Babe, hurry we gon' go to the mall" I say sitting on the counter.

I see his silhouette washing his hair and a question pops in my head.

"I thought you had to take a cold shower" I smirk and I hear him cough awkwardly.

"Um, I already took care of it" he says lowly and I start laughing.

I laughed so hard I fell on the tile.

"Shut up" he whines before I hear the shower turn off.

I see his hand reach out for the towel so I take off my shirt and put it in his hand.

"What the hell, Kayla, hand me the goddamn towel" he laughs and I laugh harder.

I grab my shirt from him and give him the light purple towel.

He comes out with it wrapped around his waist and I smirk at him.

"You look very feminine today babe" I say innocently and he playfully glares at me before heading to my room.

He comes out minutes later in dark red pants and a black t shirt and I put on a blue long sleeve shirt with black pants.

"Ready?" I ask grabbing my keys and I see him nod while putting his phone in his pocket.

We get in my car and start driving. Jack had hand on my inner thigh and I was trying to focus on the road.

"STAHP IT" I laugh and he smirks as he kisses my shoulder.

"Payback" he mumbles and I smack him lightly.

The next thing I saw was all black and a loud buzzing.

+++++++++++++++++++++

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HUH.

QOTD: Who is your favorite character in this story?