Chapter 9

We get to the station and the cop takes us to the holding cell area and I could see the brown hair from here.

I walk a bit faster and saw the cell.

It was one of the small, single cells. I walk up to it and clear my throat for Jack to turn around.

He does and he walks straight to me.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen"

"What the fuck? How and why did you have gun!" I yell.

"I didn't have a gun. I don't have a gun. I tried telling them that and when I begged they said they would run tests to see if my finger prints are on them or anyone else's and see who it's under" he whisper yells.

"Where did you even go to get you in this situation! I was worried sick about you and you lied to me! You lie-" before I could finish, Jack reached his hands through the bars, grabbed my face and kissed me.

I was hesitant but eventually kissed him back. He pulled away and moved my hair back and pecked my lips a few more times.

He looked in my eyes, mouth slightly open.

"I'm gonna get out. I never touched the gun. Ryan and Josh did. They'll get their fingerprints and they'll figure out what to do with them" he says calmly with his hands still in my face.

Why was he with Josh and Ryan?

Why would they bring the gun to see him?

Were they gonna shoot him?

What the...

"I'll answer you're questions when we get home. Is my mom on her way?" he whispers and I nod slowly.

"Jack!" we hear a woman.

"Mom" he groans slightly.

"Jack! What in the world did you do?"

"I got accused of owning a stolen gun. I got in a fight-"

"You got in a fight?!" his mom and I yell together.

"I'll talk about it later" he says and a cop comes back to where we were.

"Mrs. Dail?" he looks at his mom and he nods.

"We got results as to who's gun that actually was. It was not your son's. He hasn't touched it and it is stolen from two teenagers that we will be dealing with" he says and we all sigh.

The cop unlocks the cell and Jack immediately hugs me.

"I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear.

"You're explaining later" I scold him and he nods.

We walk hand in hand to the desk where his mom had to sign him out and everyone into her car.

It was silent throughout the car ride. We dropped off Violet and Walker before heading to our houses.

"Mom, can I go to Kayla's house for a little bit so I can explain what happened?" he asks and she nods.

"You have to explain to me after" she says and he nods.

We get to their driveway and Jack and I walk to my house.

We get to my room and he explains how Ryan called talking about me and how Josh was going to threaten me and then Jack got mad and decided to 'show him a lesson or two' like he could. Sarcasm.

How when the police came, Ryan three the gun near him most likely to frame him and on from there.

"You don't have to do that for me, Jack. You almost got into prison"

"Kayla. I did it because....I love you. I am in love with you Kayla. You don't have to say it back but I love you" he says walking closer to me.

He gently wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

I was sort of speechless. I mean, yes, I said I loved him earlier but it was fast expecting.

"I love you, too" I quietly say and I can feel the smile he was giving.

After a few minutes, we let go of each other.

"I think I should go home. Just get killed by my mom for a while" he smiles and I laugh.

"Ok" I say and he grabs his jacket.

He cups his hands around my face and places his lips on mine gently.

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love you too" I reply smiling back.

"I'm so happy I can say that to you" he says and kisses me again.

"Bye" he exits my bedroom and I start playing with the ends of my hair and smile giddily.

"Bye" I say back and he leaves.

"I love you" I whisper to myself and then jump on the bed cause....why not.

I love him.

I love Jack Dail.

(A/N tbh I always say that ;). )

Jack's P.O.V

After talking to my mom, I was left with a week of no vining.

Ha ok.

At least she didn't ban me from Kayla.

I walked up to my room, jumping onto my bed and into my phone.

I scroll through Twitter.

@JackDail: Everybody tweet @ItsKaylaJacobss #goodnightandiloveyouKayla and annoy her 😝

I laugh to myself and look at the hashtag and see a bunch.

@ItsKaylaJacobss: thanks a lot @JackDail 😒😚😒

@JackDail: @ItsKaylaJacobs oh you love me

I reply with that and keep looking at the comments and the hashtag.

@ItsKaylaJacobss: @JackDail You got me there 😉😚

I smile and and lay on my back.

I started reading the comments and laughed because there was a bunch like

OMG JAYLA FEELS

or

JUST FUCK ALREADY

And definitely

#JaylaJail all the way

There was also

Whore. Stay away from Jack he's mine

So I decide to

@JackDail: @SheilaDailHaron Well that's not very nice is it. I love her and you saying that won't change it

I felt proud for sticking up for her. Not too proud but I felt like I was being a good boyfriend. Am I?

I read the comments of those and most were

SLAAAYYY JACK SLAAAYYY

and

Awwwww feels

I continue reading tweets and replying to them and shit.

I was getting tired towards around 2 am so I text Kayla.

To: Bae 😍😘😂

Late goodnight I love you

And I'm surprised she texted back

From: Bae 😍😘😂

Goodnight I love you

And with that I went to sleep.

***************************

Guys please tell me if this chapter was too short I just wanted to update quickly

Love ya!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!