Chapter 21

"Tonight was a good show" Jacob says giving me a high five.

I saw the crowd leaving and I was looking for Jack.

I found him on the other side of the lot talking to Madison Beer because she was on this part of the tour for some fucking damn reason (sorry for the language). It was weird that Jack was talking to her though because the last time I checked, I don't think he thought she was relevant.

I walk towards them and smile at Madison. Jack looks at me and grabs my hand.

I see Madison roll her eyes and then go on her phone.

"Whatcha guys talking about" I try to make friendly conversation but Madison just answered with short rude answers.

After five minutes of trying, I walk away, leaving Jack and Madison to talk.

In the corner of my eye I see Madison put her phone away and smile flirtatiously at him.

I continue walking before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and twirl me around. I smile before he stops twirling us around.

"I love you" Jack whispers in my ear and my smile grows wider.

"I do, too" I smirk at him and walk out of his grasp, to Jacob.

I see Jack walk towards me smiling mischieviously while rubbing his hands together.

I squeel and hide behind Jacob, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Jacob hide me" I say and he laughs, holding onto my arms.

"Why"

"Jack" I laugh.

"Babe" I hear Jack whine and I giggle.

Ew 'giggle' that word sounds weird.

I feel Jacob grasp my hands and try to pry me off of him, smiling.

"Go back to your boyfriend" he laughs, holding my hands away from his body.

"No! I'm mad at him!" I yell childishly.

"Why?" he laughs again, pulling me in front of him.

"Um..because..I'm...he....I don't know" I mumble and he chuckles before I felt someone grab my waist and put me over his shoulder.

"Brent, put me down! I'll break you!" I shout.

"What the frick do you mean. You're as light as a feather" he laughs, walking towards the stage area.

"And you're as thin as a stick" I look up and see the rest of the performers from tonight heading to the stage as well.

"But I'm still strong" he holds up one of his arms and flexes.

"What are you trying to show me?" I laugh and I hear him gasp dramatically and playfully hurtful.

"Can you put me down?!" I yell at him and slap his back.

"Not if you're going to be mean to me" he says and goes up the steps to the stage.

Once we got on the stage, he puts me down and I see the viners and youtubers in the crowd.

"We're having a small after party" Rebecca says, "you're performing" she finishes, smirking.

"Oh god" I shake my head and take a seat at the piano.

"Jacob!" I yell though the mic and he comes on stage.

"Where's bae?" I ask him.

"I'm here" he says and I playfully glare at him.