Chapter 19

"We will be landing in LAX, Los Angeles in 15 minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts"

After a few days and more shows in Texas, it was time to do shows in L.A , San Diego, Las Vegas, etc.

I buckled my seat belt and continued talking to Violet.

After a few minutes, we land and I grab the bag that was in the carry on above me.

I get out and head straight to the baggage pick up.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smile.

I look up and see Jack, looking at the suitcases going by.

"There's ours" he says pointing to my blue suitcase and his red one.

I walk to mine and before I can get it, Jack grabs it for me.

"You don't need to be holding bags" he looks at me cheekily and smiles.

"Cheeky" I mumble and follow him to Valker.

"Apparently, we're going to the hotel in a Black Range Rover" Walker says pointing to the flawless machine in front of us with a guy in front holding a sign that said

'Vidcon: Jack Dail, Walker Rogers, Violet Banard, Kayla Jacobs'

We entered after putting our bags in the trunk and I sat in between Jack and Violet.

Jack laced his fingers in mine and would kiss them once in a while.

I laid my head on his chest and he brought one of my legs on top of his.

He rests a hand on my knee and I grabbed it with my other hand that wasn't laced to his other hand.

"You guys are so entangled in each other like what happened in Texas that made you guys like 200x closer" Violet says laughing and I look at Jack, blushing a bit and see Walker with his mouth open and his eyes wide.

"Oooooooooo" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Can I get a 'ho yeah' he says quieter than he usually does and Jack shakes his head no.

"Speaking of 'ho yeah' we have to go see Payte at his hotel to film some YouTube videos" Jack says looking at my hands as he was playing with my fingers.

"I think he's in the same hotel as us" Violet says and looks at Walker.

"I'll text him" Jack says and grabs his phone off my lap because he put it there for some reason.

He started typing quickly, looked at me in the middle of it, kissed me, and then continued typing.

"That was random" I laugh and I see him smile.

"I felt like I wanted to kiss you, so I kissed you. Just like now" he pecks my lips again.

"And now" he does it again and then 5 seconds later....

"And now" he says a final time before kissing my lips again.

"You're a dork" I say and he smiles.

"You're both weirdos" Violet says rolling her eyes and laughs a little.

We both stuck our tongue at her at the same time and she looks at us like we're crazy.

"We're here" Walker says and we get out.

We grab our bags and see some fans outside the hotel.

We didn't stop this time because we had a bunch of bags with us.

We get our rooms and, again, Jack's with me.

"So what time are you going to Payte's" I ask and Jack checks his phone.