eleven

rooty tooty point & shooty :D

(totally not a reference to the story)

-atomic
---
with determination swelling up in his heart, willy stepped onto the gravel road of the battlefield, sniper rifle in hand.

by today, at least a hundred robots would be going down, a bullet embedded in their heads.

after the emotional conundrum, willy decided not to be a coward anymore and aid the mann co. war machine, using his previous sniping and uhh...pissing skills.

the jars of piss somehow seemed to help their weapons do more damage. with a swing of a sword or a rocket out of the sky, the robots would fall under a single shot. it was disgusting by society's standards, but hey, who cared anyway? they needed all the help they could get against these ridiculous clones of themselves.

lucien was the furthest on his mind right now, or so he thought. he figured that after shouting at him, the frenchman couldn't be bothered to care about his welfare or whatever happened to him.

so far, he was doing pretty good, what with all the headshots and avoiding backstabs by the obnoxious spy bots. unfortunately, everytime he lined up his scope at an disguised spy, immediate thoughts of lucien would fill his brain.

"fine. i didn't want to anyway."

willy's head snapped back, just as he was about to snipe a scout jumping through mid-air. he slapped his forehead, chiding himself for getting so distracted over such a trivial matter.

and in the middle of war, on top of that. 

he adjusted his hat and got up, convincing himself to change sniping positions where in reality he was searching for lucien.

---
"...what do you want?"

the sniper's head lowered, and his fists clenched even further. this made red marks along the lines of his hands. 

"look, i--i'm sorry for yelling at you, okay? i was just devastated over my mum and dad, and i couldn't control my bloody temper..."

the spy flicked ashes off from his cigarette and remained stoic, facing away from the desolate australian.

"spy? are you with me?" willy snapped his fingers, afraid that lucien was unable to hear his meek voice.

"lucien?"

the spy shuffled his feet a little, biting his lip in midst of his effort not to lose his sanity.

"...i guess you don't want to listen to me. i'll just pick a time where you're more emotionally susceptible..."

"willy."

"what?"

"duck."

the sniper raised an eyebrow, but squatted down on the ground anyway.

having gotten rid of the obstacle, lucien pulled out his ambassador and shot forward, headshotting the engineer advancing towards them and revealing a dead spy robot.

willy hung his jaw open. how in the world did he...?

"enough with the questions. just follow me." 

the spy walked off without another word, cigarette forgotten on the ground and hands swinging by his sides, leaving willy standing there, not knowing what the hell was going on.