Chapter Ten- Crazy

I wanna watch Flash, but I'm late for #MaytheFourthbeWithYou, so I'm updating my Star Wars-related fic(s)? :)

THANK YOU RO!!!

Oh my word I was reading through all the comments again and I can't believe all the people who are reading this story and begging me to update! I want to go through and list all of you but I'm afraid that would be longer than the actual chapter. 

to me, a good chapter is about a thousand words, but if a chapter is shorter than that, just expect that's the norm.

Thanks again for all the wonderful people out there who voted and commented :)

That night, Jaina sat in her room, which looked so much more interesting than it had on her first tour of the cave. Clothes were put away in the closet and dresser. She had a notebook and a freshly sharpened pack of pencils on her desk, and a model of a head to hold her helmet.

She'd turned off the lights so that she could enjoy the purple-y-pink glow of the lava lamp Wally had given her to brighten the place up. The bubbles were relaxing, and she liked pretending to levitate the lopsided spheres with her mind.

Robin had also given her what he'd called a "phone" to keep in contact with the rest of the team. She could tap on a picture of the teammate she wanted to communicate with, and send them a short, typed message or talk to them through their phones. Wally had gone through and downloaded some games for her to play if she ever got bored.

"Wow..." Jaina whispered to herself. "It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, and they treat me like one of their own." Something in her gut twisted as she thought of Hal and John, and...something else. Several other faces shimmering just on the outskirts of her memory.

Shadows covered the lava lamp, dousing the room in darkness. Then, one by one, stars began to appear, until Jaina was surrounded by tiny white pinpricks of light.

She was floating, alone and in space. Again.

"Hello?" She whispered, her voice echoing in the endless space.

Slowly, a ghostly form began to appear in from of her, slowly fading into existence. Eventually, it took the form of a man, older than herself, but maybe younger than Hal.

"Who are you?" Jaina asked. She took in his long, dark, robes, his sharp eyes, and his curly hair that reached his shoulders.

"Hello, Jaina Skywalker-Solo."

Jaina took a step back. Skywalker? First Jaina, then "Solo", then now "Skywalker"? 

"How many names do I have?" She asked the old man, who evidently knew more about herself than she did.

"Just those." The man assured her, hardly moving.

"Well, who are you?" Jaina asked. She clenched her fist out of habit, but found that she wasn't wearing her ring anymore. That was strange, she hadn't taken it off since she met Hal and John.

"My name is Anakin." Said the man, assuming a cross-legged seating position.

Jaina copied him, floating in space. 

"So did I know you? Before I lost my memory, that is?"

Anakin shook his head. "No. I died long before you were born. But I have been watching over you for a long time."

"Wow. Creepy, much?" Jaina crossed her arms defensively.

"Hey, I'm dead." Anakin pointed out. Jaina had to admit he was right, and relaxed ever so slightly.