Chapter Twenty-Eight- Mines

YO MY PADAWANS GUESS WHAT WE MADE IT TO THE DC WATTYS!!!!!! AND WE GOT 7K THANK YOU!! THERE'S A PARTY ON ENDOR RESERVED JUST FOR YOU GUYS. 

VOTING STARTS ON NOVEMBER FIRST SO DON'T FORGET TO CLICK OR TAP THAT LITTLE STAR IN THE CORNER THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU'RE AMAZING.

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON EVERYTHING.

Yes, I'm calling you lot my padawans now and there's nothing you can do about it. You may refer to me as the Grand Jedi Master Lizard Skywalker.

Carol looked out the window of her office above the Ferris Aircraft hangar. Jaina was practically dragging  Hal out of the car, and she some how managed to convince him to let B-88 come with them.

The droid ran around with no self control. Employees squeaked as if Bee were a mouse and leaped out of the way, and others made a little tunnel for him with their legs. Everyone watched as Jaina sprinted after Bee, who stopped at Carol's feet and made a rumbling noise like a cat's purr.

"Glad you could make it," Carol hugged Jaina and bent over to give Bee a pat on the dome. 

"Can we go see the planes now?" Jaina begged, wearing a huge grin. 

Carol chuckled, and Hal finally caught up with them.

"You're my apprentice, you're not supposed to out-do me," He scolded Jaina playfully.

"Well then maybe I should be your trainer instead," Jaina gave Hal a lop-sided smirk.

Carol laughed. "She has a point, Jordan," she kissed his cheek. "Come on, Jay, I'll give you the official tour of the hangar." 

Hal shook his head in disbelief and looked down at Bee. "Did Jaina program you to find the nearest unclaimed box of donuts?" He asked. Bee beeped negatively, rolling after Jaina and Carol.

"Figures."

The brand-new planes were being wheeled into place inside the hangar, and Jaina was astounded. Girders criss-crossed between their heads and the ceiling high above. There were no lamps on, but the sun shining in from the opened bay doors lit up the hangar just as well.

"This is amazing!" Jaina ran ahead, stopping by a mechanic who was routinely checking up on one of the new planes.

"Jaina, did Hal tell you that he is one of our test pilots?"

"What's that?" Jaina asked, already entranced by something else.

"I fly the planes to test them and make sure that they're ready to sell to people like the military and airlines." Hal explained.

"Really? Can I test one?"

"Well, you don't have a pilots license," Carol started, "And after you destroyed those last three..."

"And before you start with the whole "I've flown a spaceship!" thing, you kind of crashed-landed it on the moon." Hal reminded her.

Jaina pouted, her grin long gone.

"But," Carol continued. "Hal does have a pilot's license. He can take you for a spin in one of our older jets."

"Yes!" Jaina cheered, jumping up and down.

Carol turned on the walkie-talkie velcroed to her waist. "This is Ferris in the hangar. Get one of the YT-13 models prepped  for testing on the runway. Jordon's flying."