Chapter 4

(Lexi's outfit is above BTW)

Glenn's P.O.V

I woke up and Lexi's head was on my chest I just looked at her and played with her hair for a few minutes until I had to get up. "Hey wake up Lexi" I said shaking her a little. "Huh what" Lexi said in her sleepy voice which was so cute. "Wake up I have to go help Dale" I said sitting up as she leaned up. "Oh ok then will you show me around" she asked taking her sleeping clothes off in front of me again. Of course I got another boner. "Will you hand me my other clothes from my bag" Lexi ask as she turned to face me only in her bra and underwear. "Uh uh uh uh yeah" I stuttered as I gave Lexi her clothes. I got up and left after she put her shirt on. "Hey Glenn come over here a minute" Shane said as I was walking over to Dale. "Uh ok" I said walking back towards him. "Y'all do anything last night" Shane said as he sat his gun down towards me. I looked frightened I'm sure. "No" I replied. "Then why do you have a boner?" Shane whispered. "I'm sorry and I don't want my ass kicked but I like Lexi and I got a boner because she was getting undressed in front of me" I said flincing thinking Shane was gonna punch me for saying that.

Lexi's P.O.V

"Hey whats up" I asked Glenn and my dad as I walked up to them. "You uh didn't hear anything I said did you" Glenn asked nervously. "Uh no why" I ask confused. "Ok good" he said.
(Time skip)

Shane's P.O.V

"Shane whats wrong?" Lori asked me. "Well Rick's gone with our guns and 2 of our men and Glenn likes Lexi" I replied. "How old is Lexi again" Lori asked. "I think 17 or 18" I replied. "Why" I asked suddenly curious. "Oh I was just wandering" Lori said. We were all sitting by the fire and Glenn was sittin with Lexi all I could do was stare at him. Then we heard a scream. "What was that" Lexi asked suddenly holding on to Glenn. "Walkers" I heard Dale yell. "SHIT!! EVERYONE TO THE RV!" I said getting my gun ready to shoot.

Lexi's P.O.V

I'm honestly glad I didn't let Glenn go with Rick. After my dad rounded everyone up to the RV Rick, T-Dog, and Daryl came running and shooting. I didn't get much sleep that night. When I woke up the next morning Glenn was still asleep. I went outside with him after I got him up. "Why are we packing our shit" I asked my dad confused. "It ain't safe here we're leaving for CDC" my dad said as he pulled me into a hug. When we got there Glenn had to wake me up I fell asleep on his shoulder. We all got out but the doors were closed so we were all going back to our cars when Rick yells the camera moved and a couple walkers started to come our way but then the doors opened.