Chapter 9

Glenn's P.O.V

"Come on let's go to our tent" I said as I pulled Lexi up and took her to our tent. "Y'all have fun now" Daryl yelled as he laughed. "Shut up Daryl" Lexi yelled as she curled up with me. We fell asleep and when I woke up Rick and Shane had someone in the shed. I just laid there. Lexi looked exhausted and she had her head on my chest so I didn't move so I wouldn't wake her up. "I love you" Lexi muttered with a tired sound to her voice. "I love you too" I said kissing her. I didn't care that we were 5 years apart. Yeah Lexi turned 18 about 1-2 months ago. Shit I forgot to give her the necklace I found. It's silver and it says Lexi. "Wake up I have something for you" I said as she leaned up. I handed her the box. "What is it" Lexi said as she shook the box. "Just open it" I said as I kissed the top of her head. When Lexi opened it and saw it she was speechless. We walked outside of the tent so I could see to clip it around her neck. Then she stood on the tip-toes and kissed me but of course I had to lean down as well. "WOW GLENN" Daryl yelled. Everyone was clapping and whistling. We ignored them and kept making-out. After about 2 minutes of making-out she pulled away. I don't know how to explain it but every time we kiss I get butterflys in my stomach.

Lexi's P.O.V

I pulled Glenn into our tent and zipped it up. I got on top of Glenn stratiling him we kept kissing. Glenn kissed me passionately and slowly as if he was trying to remember what each one tasted like. After what seemed like hours but was only minutes of kissing Glenn. He pulled away. "I don't know alot about you how about we talk for a little while and then get down to business" Glenn said looking into my greenish-blue eyes. He started twisting my long blonde hair with his fingers. "I love you" Glenn said staring into my eyes. "I love you too" I said as I kissed him. "What did you do before all of this" I asked as Glenn leaned back. "I delivered pizzas" Glenn said as he sat back up. "What did you do before this" Glenn asked back. "Well I went to high school I lived a normal teenage life" I said remembering my best friend Madison. We fell asleep talking about our family's. I woke up laying on top of Glenn and he was staring at me. "Did you get any sleep" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Yeah I woke up an hour ago and you looked so peaceful so I didn't move" Glenn said as we unzipped the tent. We walked out and everyone started saying good morning. "LEXI, GLENN COME OVER HERE!" Rick yelled from the barn. "Whats the rope for?" I asked eyeing it. "The boy we found we're going to hang him" Rick said quickly looking at the ground. "Where is he" I asked looking around. "He was up there" Rick said starting to panic. "I'll go look for him" I said as I walked to the ladder. "Be careful" Glenn said as I climbed up the ladder. "I will" I replied. "I see him" I told Rick. As I got to the top the boy pushed me back down the ladder and when I fell I heard a snap and started screaming and crying. Glenn picked me up and sprinted towards Hershel's house as I screamed in pain. "Hershel" Glenn yelled as he entered the house. "Put her on the bed in the room" Beth said as she started pointing towards the room. Hershel came running inside the room. "It's defiantly a clean break" Hershel said a little relieved.

Glenn's P.O.V

After Hershel put a cast around Lexi's leg I carried her back to our tent. And she fell asleep about 10 minutes after that. Once she was asleep I ran back to the barn to beat the shit out of the kid but Rick stopped me.