Chapter 12

Lexi's P.O.V

I can hear that man beating the living hell out of Glenn. I just sat there crying then the door opened I jumped slightly as I saw an older looking man come into the room. He cut me free the ask where our camp was I didn't say anything. "STAND UP AND TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT" the man yelled I did as I was told because he said if I didn't he would kill Glenn. "That's it now take off your bra" I did and I covered my boobs up. He walked behind me then bent me over the table. "Do you have anything you wanna tell me" the man said. "You can do what your gonna do and you can go to hell" I said as I closed my eyes tight. He picked me up and threw me in the room with Glenn. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ASSHOLES" Glenn yelled as they shut they door. He took his shirt off and gave it to me. Rick came about an hour later and took us back to the prision. Once I got back I just laid there in Glenn's arms. "Did he rape you" Glenn asked as he pulled me around to look at him. "No but he about did" I replied as tears began to fall from my eyes. I got you the pregnancy test. I shook my head and turned back around. About 8 days later I took the test and it said negative.

Glenn's P.O.V

As Lexi walked into the room and I looked at her. She just shook her head. I started saying thank God. "You know we could" Lexi said as she sat on my lap. "Are you seriously thinking about this after what happened with Lori?" I asked looking at Lexi. "Yes I love you and you love me so why not " Lexi asked me. We went to the gaurd tower again. I kissed her lips and she slightly pushed me to the floor as she stradiled me. Lexi then started giving me hickies. We woke up the next morning in the gaurd tower she was still on top of me so I just watched her sleep peacefully.