Chapter 26

Glenn's P.O.V

"Morning" I said as I kissed Lexi. "Morning" Lexi replied. "Hello I'm Nicholas, this is my brother Adian, we're the head of runs" Nicholas said as we walked towards them. "Hi I'm Lexi and this is Glenn" Lexi replied with a smile on her beautiful face. "Have you went to the imfirmy we have a machine that will let you see your baby" Adian said looking down at Lexi's belly. "No but thanks we'll go check that out" I said walking to the imfirmy with Lexi by my side. "This is it we get to see if it's a girl or boy" Lexi said with happiness radiating off of her. "Hello I'm Pete" Pete said with a smile I could tell was fake. "Hi I'm Lexi this is my husband Glenn" Lexi said smiling. "I would like to check my baby" Lexi said gesturing towards her belly. Pete took us to the machine and put gel on Lexi's belly. "Oh my god is that 2 baby's" I said shocked. "Yep" Pete replied. "This ones a boy and that one's a girl" Pete said pointing towards them. "Wait I'm gonna have twins" Lexi said close to tears. "Yep I'll give you two a minute" Pete said walking away. "Mckayla and Jacob" I said with a wide grin placed on my lips. We walked outside a few minutes after that. "What are you smiling about" Beth asked suddenly smiling with us. "Lexi's having twins, a boy and a girl" I said with a proud grin on my face. "Awesome we get the girl we want and you get the boy you want everyone is a winner" Beth said hugging Lexi.

Lexi's P.O.V

"Glenn I don't know if I'm ready to become a mom" I said as I sat on the bed we share. "You'll be a perfect mom" Glenn said reassuring me. "I know your right" I said and felt my eyes closing.