Chapter 30

Lexi's P.O.V

It's been 2 days and there hasn't been a sign from Glenn. We're stuck inside because of walkers and we killed all the people that broke in here and killed our people. Suddenly I saw green balloons floating in the sky. "That's from Glenn!" I said running over to Rick. Then we heard a cracking noise. Then a building fell onto the wall and the wall broke and walkers came through. I was on the ground when I stood up and my water broke. "BETH" I yelled. Beth came running over and helped me to the imfirmy. "Denise!" Beth yelled. Denise came running from the stairs. "What? Is she in labor" Denise asked. "YES!" I yelled.

Glenn's P.O.V

"NO!" I said just above a whisper. "What" Enid asked. "Lexi's water broke" I said reloading my gun. "Wait she's giving birth" Enid says with shock. "Yeah" I said running into the church.

Lexi's P.O.V

"Their so beautiful" I said holding my baby's. "It's to bad Glenn wasn't here for it" I said as my smile faded at the thought. "He'll be here" Beth said with hopeful eyes. After 30 minutes we heard a single gunshot then Rick came running in. Carl... He was shot in the eye. Glenn ran into the imfirmy with Enid. Enid started crying once she saw Carl. "Lexi" Glenn said with tears in his eyes. "Glenn" I said with more tears. Rick then ran outside and he started killing walkers. Everyone that could went to help. Once they were done they burned the walkers and we built the walls back. Then my baby Mckayla got sick and we had to take her to hill top. We got in the RV I was holding Mckayla and Glenn was holding Jacob. Mckayla was crying so I started to sing my favorite song "A thousand years" by Christina Perry.
"The day we met frozen I held my breath right from the start I knew that I'd found the home for my heart beats fast colors and promises how to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away some how. One step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you darling dont be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more. Time stands still. Beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything take away whats standing in front of me. Every breath every hour has come to this. One step closer.I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more. One step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more."

Lexi's P.O.V

"That's some lullaby" Rick said looking at Mckayla. "I just sing her what I like" I said handing Mckayla back to Beth. Then Abraham suddenly stopped the RV. "What are you doing" I said then I looked out the window. "Whos that" I said rocking Mckayla back and forth in my arms. Rick stepped out and threatened them. Then got back in and drove off. They kept appearing on all the roads that we were traveling on but they appeared with more people each time. Then Rick finally got the idea to let Eugene drive the RV while we ran through the woods because Mckayla was getting worse and they would keep stopping us. Beth was holding onto Jacob and I was holding onto Mckayla. Then we heard a bunch of whistling. Then a man named Negan came from the woods and lined us up. He did any mini miny moe and killed the one person he landed on. He killed them with a barbwired baseball bat named Luccil.

Negan killed.............