Chapter 5

Lexi's P.O.V

"Hello I'm Dr.Jenner" The man in front of us said. "What do you want?" he said quickly glancing at all of us. "A chance" Rick replied. "That's asking a lot now days" Jenner said looking at Rick. "Go get all of you things because once this door closes it won't open again" Jenner said. We got all of our things which wasn't alot. "Ok so the price of admission is a blood test" Jenner said looking at everyone. "Ok we can do that" Rick said. Once we all got done with the blood test we went and ate some food from the kitchen. "Try not to waste the hot water" Jenner said as he got up and went to his room. "Lexi do you mind sharing with Glenn again?" My dad ask looking up at me. "Uh no not really, I'm fine with sharing with him" I said looking back at Glenn who was smiling.

Glenn's P.O.V

Yes I get to share a room with Lexi again. We both head to our room. "I'm going to take a shower" I said getting my spare clothes from my bag. "I'll come too Jenner said not to use too much hot water so why not just shower together" Lexi said looking at me serious. "Uh sure" I replied. For a 17 year old girl she has a nice body. Lexi got out first and as I got out she handed me a towel and we got dressed and headed off to bed.

Lexi's P.O.V

I woke up early the next morning. Glenn was still sleeping so I turned over and watched him sleep. Glenn is adorable when he is sleeping. "Is there a reason you're staring at me" I heard Glenn say in his sleepy voice. "Ummmmmmmmmm" I said as I got up and walked into the kitchen. After breakfast Jenner showed us TS19. "Hey what happens when that clock hits 0" I asked Jenner as everyone began to look my way. "Uh the generators run out of fuel" Jenner replied as he walked off. "What happens when the generators run out of fuel" I yelled towards him. Jenner didn't answer he just left the room. "Vi, what happens when the generators run out of fuel" Rick ask the computer. "It's begins destruction mode" V replied. "Oh my god he's gonna burn us alive" I said as I ran to Glenn.
(Time skip)

Glenn's P.O.V

We all tried busting the window but it wouldn't work so Carol pulled a grenade out. We had to get down and I covered Lexi up as the window blew up. We ran to our vehicles and got out of there. Lexi fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I woke up and we were broken down on the highway. "Wake up Lexi" I said as I shook her. We got outside and about 10 minutes later Shane pulls us under a truck. "Get down! Walkers!" Rick whispered as he jumped under a car.