Chapter 22

Lexi's P.O.V

"Beth" I said as she came running up to hug me. She looked down. "Your pregnant" Beth said as she smiled towards me. "Whos is it" Beth said as she put her hand on my belly. Then Glenn walked up to me and put his arm around my waist. That answered Beth's question. "Aww you guys are so cute together but to be honest I thought Glenn would end up with Maggie and you would end up with Daryl" Beth said as she looked at Maggie. "Why" Glenn and I asked at the same time I did. "I don't know I just did" Beth said once more putting her hand to my belly. It kicked, my baby kicked. "Glenn the baby is kicking" I said as I pulled his hand to my belly. "What are your ideas for baby names" Beth asked looking at Glenn and I. "I was thinking Mckayla for a girl and Jacob for a boy" I said rubbing my head. "Cute names" Beth said. Suddenly I felt the urge to puke so I ran outside. Glenn was outside rubbing my back. "How far along are you?" Beth ask keeping a look out for walkers. "About 4 months" I said as I wiped my face. "Just 5 more months" Beth said with a smile.

Glenn's P.O.V

I honestly hope it's a boy. I would tech it to be a man and how to use knives and guns. "I hope it's a girl" Beth said. "Me too" Lexi said looking at me. "Well I want a boy" I replied. Just then a bunch of walkers came out of the woods. There was more than 200. "Beth, Lexi inside now!" I said as I picked up Lexi. We went out the back door after walkers came through the front. After we lost the church we were on the road for weeks until walkers came out of the woods and bit Maggie. "MAGGIE" Beth yelled. "No" Lexi yelled running over to Beth and Maggie. I could see tears running down both their faces. They couldn't kill her so I had to. Walkers were everywhere so we had to take shelter in a barn. Well actually we got away from them but it started to storm. We found a bunch of water on the road but we aren't stupid so we didn't drink it. We woke up the next morning in a barn that smelled like horse shit. Sasha and Beth were outside because they lost their family on the same day. I felt bad for them because they lost their family and I'm earning a family. Beth and Sasha came running in with a man behind them. "Who the hell is this" Lexi said raising her gun. "This is Erin and he has a camp" Beth said as she stepped closer. "How do we know your not lying" Rick said as he took a step forward. "Well we can all go together I have a car and a RV sitting on one of the main roads about 20 minutes down" Erin said before he got punched. He woke up an hour later. "If my people aren't back in an hour I'm going to kill you" Rick said as tried to get Judith to stop crying. They got back with an RV and sure enough a car. "This is ours now" Rick said as he pointed towards all the food.