Chapter 33

Lexi's POV

"Sky, are you home?" I asked. The young blonde came over to the door and opened it. "What?" She asked. "Is that your way of greeting friends?" I asked. "We've only talked 2 or 3 times I wouldn't exactly call us friends." Sky said. "I know there's a sweet person in there. "Whatever. " She replied and opened her door wider for me to come in. "So uh Rick wanted me to ask you about your old group. He said we both needed a friend." I said sipping on the water I was carrying. "Okay. Well I was with a group with a man named Lee. He was the leader. I met him on a farm. Then after everyone in the group died I was alone with Clementine. We found 2 guys after Clem got bit by a dog. This guy named Luke took us back to his group. In the end we got split up." Sky replied without an emotion. I nodded. "Well we should hang out more often, it feels good to have someone to talk to." I said looking at her. She smiled slightly and nodded. "You know, if you want we could send some of our people to look for Clem and Luke and the rest of your group." I said in a more hopeful tone. She looked at me and her eyes lit up. "I would like that alot!" She exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "I'll go ask Rick about it." I said after our small hug.
.......................

"I'm sorry Lexi but no." Rick said. "But why? Sky feels all alone here because she doesn't know anyone!" I yelled. "Calm down just wait till all this Negan stuff blows away, plus her group could stumble across us." Rick argued. I rolled my eyes and stomped back to my house slamming the door loudly. I heard a soft shhh and looked over to see Beth peeking her head out of the babies room. I nodded and made my way into my room. I grabbed one of Glenn's shirts and put it on curling up in Glenn's spot.
I miss him so much, so very much!
I felt a tear roll down my cheek followed by a ton more. I was now sobbing to myself. I heard my bedroom door open and close and felt the bed sink in beside me. I looked up to see Glenn smiling down at me. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked wiping my tears away with his soft hand. I smiled and jumped up hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much!" I sobbed into his chest. "I just went to check on our kids." He replied with a chuckle. Glenn layed down on his spot and I curled up next to him. As I drifted off to sleep the last thing I heard Glenn say was "Lexi, I'll find you." Then the weight on his side of the bed disappeared and I was now cold.

I sighed realizing it was just a dream. I got up and looked at my clock which said 8:00am.

Time to get this day started. Which I don't want to.