Chapter 31

Lexi's POV

Abraham. Negan killed Abraham.

I held McKayla close. Really close. I didn't want any of these sick bastards to get her. I looked to Glenn who looked back with a look of guilt. He thinks all of this is his fault. I can tell by the look in his eyes.

I glanced around looking to everyone. Sasha cried to herself. Mourning over her loss. I feel for her, if that was Glenn I don't know what I'd do. My eyes shifted to Negan when he began yelling towards Rosita to look at the bat covered in Abraham's blood. I flinched when Negan began walking in my direction. He stopped at me. "Why the hell would you bring a baby into a world like this?" Asked Negan. I stayed quite, unsure if it was my time to speak. "Speak when I'm talking to you!" He yelled. I trembled with fear. Afraid he would use the bat on me next. "Because children are our best hope for a new beginning." I answered truthfully. He nodded, standing up and walking over to Glenn. My breath hitched in my throat when he raised the bat to Glenn. "No! Please! Not him!" I begged. Negan looked quite amused. He laughed. "Is he the baby daddy?" Negan said with another laugh. I nodded tears rolling down my face.

Blood splattered on Rosita as I quietly sobbed to myself. I stared at Glenn's lifeless body laying beside Rosita. What am I supposed to do now? Glenn was my rock.

Things blurred by really fast as if I didn't even exist. I don't want to be sad anymore. I know Glenn is in a way better place than this but our children are going to need a father in this world how am I suppose to go on. Somehow in all the time I spent sobbing Rick picked me up and put me in the RV because when I finally started seeing good again I noticed I was in the back of the RV.
_______________________

Sorry for the short chapter and the fact that I haven't updated in a while but I got in trouble at school and now have to go to a night school instead of a day school. I try to update during the day but ever since I got in trouble at school my parents have been hard on me and I have chores now. Next update is not going to be a new chapter because I have some terrible news.