Chapter 13

Glenn's P.O.V

Lexi's so cute when she sleeps. She slept till 11:00AM so I basically laid there watching her sleep for an hour. I heard someone making their way up the stairs to the gaurd tower but I just sat there looking at her. "Woah didn't realize y'all were still up here" Daryl said as he stood up and looked at us. "Yeah we are but we weren't doing anything we were just talking" I said looking down at Lexi's face.

Lexi's P.O.V

"Mornin sleepyhead" Glenn said as I opened my eyes. Glenn kissed me then sat up. "Your a heavy sleeper" Glenn said as he pushed my hair off of my face. I laughed. We started making-out and was interrupted by Daryl standing at the top of the stairs. He whistled and my face turned red. "Mornin daddy" I said to my dad when I saw him.

Shane's P.O.V

I'm just not use to this engaged thing. I mean Lexi has never even had a boyfriend until now. I trust Glenn with her life and I know he won't fail me. "Mornin Princess" I replied.
Flashback:
"Fine you go ahead and leave but just know this baby's gonna need you in a few years but you are just abandoning her and me" I yelled towards my wife. "I don't want a family, not yet you'll find someone else you have to" She said as she grabbed her bags and left.
End of Flashback

Glenn's P.O.V

Lexi and I went into the prison and ate then we just went outside and talked. "Tell me about your family" Lexi said. "Well I had 2 sisters, both were younger, Tori- dark hair, dark eyes, 13
May- dark hair, dark eyes, 15" I said as I smiled and looked at her. "No you've already told me about them what about your mom and dad." Lexi asked with loving eyes. "My mom's name was Maria, she was very caring and loving, my dad's name was Jerry, he was very strong and tough but he was also very smart." I said looking at her. "I wish I could have met your mom, do you think she'd like me?" Lexi asked curious. "Yea she'd adore you" I said picking Lexi up and kissing her everywhere.

Shane's P.O.V

"Glenn how much do you love my daughter" I asked him in front of Lexi, he didn't take long to answer. "More than you or she or anyone will ever know" Glenn said as Lexi grabbed his hand. "Aww I love you too" Lexi said as she kissed him. "I'm glad you have him" I said to Lexi. I liked the man Glenn was becoming. He was very strong and he was very passionate towards my daughter.