Chapter 8

Lexi's P.O.V

It's been 10 days since Glenn and I did it so now I can take the test. ITS POSITIVE! I thought. " ITS POSITIVE " I yelled as I ran over to Glenn. "What" Glenn asked stupidly. "The pregnancy test is positive" I said breathing heavy. Glenn looked at me in shock. I ran up to my dad and told him the news and he gave Glenn a look that could kill.

Glenn's P.O.V

Damn I'm not even going to live to see my baby. I thought to myself. "Did you see that look your dad gave me" I asked as we sat in our tent. "Don't worry he won't do anything" Lexi said trying to reassure me. That night Lexi fell asleep in my arms.
(Time skip)

Lexi's P.O.V

It's been a month now and my baby bump is showing. Glenn says I look cute with it. We found out Hershel had a barn full of walkers and my dad killed them all and Sophia Carol's daughter was one of the walkers that was in the barn. I woke up early this morning and there was blood running down my legs and I have a sharp pain in my gut. I woke Glenn up by screaming in pain. He got me to Hershel's house by carrying me bridal style. "I'm sorry to tell you this Lexi but you've had a miscarriage" Hershel said. I just sat there in shock. Part of me was relieved at the news but the other part was sad. The next week I stayed in Glenn and my tent. All I did was cry Glenn would stay in there with me most of the day but when he had to do something Beth or my dad would sit with me.

Glenn's P.O.V

It was really sad to see the one I love in a state of depression. When Hershel first told her I could see the pain slide over her eyes. I was sad too I think Shane was more relieved when we told him. "I love you" I said to Lexi. "I love you too" Lexi replied with tears in her eyes. "We can always try again" I said laying down beside her. Lexi smiled at that thought. "Maybe we should wait a little while" Lexi said as she gave me a condom. We've only did it once and it's probably gonna hurt this time and the next few times but I helped her get her pants and her shirt off then she took my shirt off as I was taking my pants off. Lexi only said ow a few times the first time we did it that's all she said.

Lexi's P.O.V

It hurt so much that I almost screamed but I kept that from Glenn and just said ow a few times. The next morning I finally got out of the tent and went and sat on Glenn's lap by the fire. "I had fun last night" I whispered into Glenn's ear. Glenn turned really red. I laughed out loud. Then something started poking me. "Glenn what do you have in your pocket? Something is poking me" I whispered as I looked at Glenn. "I don't have anything in my pocket" Glenn said then his face suddenly got even redder. "Glenn are you alright" Rick said as he looked over at us "uh uh uh yeah" Glenn stuttered. "Did you seriously get horny from me just sitting on your lap" I whispered not seeing Daryl behind Glenn. "Yeah your pretty and it's what you said to me" Glenn said as he looked at me. I looked up at Daryl. "Hey you guys Lexi gave Glenn a boner" Daryl yelled loud so everyone could here. "Dad whats a boner" Carl ask Rick. Daryl, Shane, and Andrea burst out laughing. "Wait till you get older" Rick said laughing. Glenn and I just sat there with our faces blood red.