Chapter 29

Lexi's P.O.V

I was in the food supplies Room when I heard screaming. "What was that" I asked Olivia. "I don't know but you can't be going out there with your condition" Olivia said as I was about to open the door. "I know I'm just gonna lock the door and we'll hide in the storage closet" I said locking the door. We ran to the closest and closed the door. Then a horn started going off.

Glenn's P.O.V

"What is that" I asked talking to Rick through the walkie talkie. "I don't know but it sounds like it's coming from home" Rick said with worry in his voice. "Half the herd broke off and their heading towards home" I said. Nicholas and I jumped on a dumpster. Nicholas was scared so he put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Nicholas's dead body fell on me and then everything went blurry because of my tears and screams.

Lexi's P.O.V

"OPEN THE GATES NOW!!!" Rick yelled. I ran and opened the gates and saw over 500 walkers right behind him I quickly closed the gate. "Where's Glenn" I said with tears running down my face. "He's with Nicholas" Rick said panting. My heart dropped. "He'll send a sign if he's alive" Rick said seeing my expression. I ran to Beth's house crying. "Lexi what's wrong" Beth said as she pulled me into a tight hug. "Glenn might be dead" I said hugging her tighter. "No that's not true you need to keep faith up" Beth said pulling away. I feel asleep on Beth's couch.