Chapter 21

Glenn's P.O.V

Lexi's belly is getting even bigger. I think she's about 4 months now. "Lizzie try to keep up with the rest of us" I said looking back at her. "Ok" was all Lizzie said. "We need to find a spot to rest and we need some supplies" I said looking at Rick. "Ahhh!" Someone screamed. Carl took out running towards it. There was a preacher on a rock that was surrounded by walkers. We killed them and helped him down. He told us he had a church a few miles back. We followed him. "I need more food that's why I left my church earlier" Gabriel said as he sat down. "There's a bed in the back room you can use" Gabriel said looking at Lexi. "Thanks" Lexi said before we went to look at it. Rick was gone to a food back with everyone except the kids and us. Rick made us stay back to watch Lizzie, Mika, Carl, and Judith. Daryl and Carol disappeared last night. When Rick got back last night we had a feast and then Glenn and I went to the back room and fell asleep.

Glenn's P.O.V

I woke up early that morning and Lexi's head was on my chest so I didn't move. "Morning" I said as she moved. "Morning" Lexi said back. "I love you" Lexi said as she got up and changed to her spare clothes. "I love you too" I replied. We walked into the main room and everyone was up. "Good morning" everyone says together. "How'd you sleep" Rick asked Lexi. "Good thanks for caring" Lexi said as she hugged up to me tighter. "We know where Beth is" Daryl said as he ran through the church door. Lexi and I stayed with the kids and Gabriel while the rest of the group went too get Beth back. We also found out that Eugene was lying about being a scientist.