Chapter 18

Lexi's P.O.V

"Ewww" Lizzie and Mika said as Glenn and I kissed. When we pulled apart we laughed at them. "Can I not kiss my husband" I said as I laughed. We kissed again just to get on their nerves. "Are you gonna have a baby" Lizzie asked glancing at my belly. "Yes I am" I said as I wraped my arms around Glenn's neck. "Don't tell anyone" Glenn said as he kissed me. "Why not" Mika asked looking confused. "We are gonna surprise them with it tonight" Glenn said as he kissed my forehead. We all went into the prison. "Ok Lexi and I have an announcement" Glenn said over everyone. Everyone looked at him. "Ok well umm I'm pregnant" I said snuggling up to Glenn's side. Everyone clapped.

Glenn's P.O.V

All 4 of us headed back to the tower and went to bed. When I woke up Lizzie, Mika, and Lexi wasn't in the tower anymore so I got down and went into the prison. "Why didn't you wake me up" I said as I wraped my arms around Lexi. "Well you looked so peaceful" Lexi said as she turned around kissing me. We suddenly heard a big crashing sound and ran outside. We went outside to see Hershel and Michone tied up in front of the Governor. Rick tried to reason with him.

Lexi's P.O.V

"Beth get everyone to the bus" I said standing beside Glenn. Glenn put his arm around me. Within minutes Hershel was headless. Beth, Maggie, and I started shooting our guns. The Governor's tank ran over the fences and I put Glenn on the bus cause he was still a little sick. "Your a month pregnant I'll go get Beth and the kids" Glenn said as he stood up. "No" I said after sitting him back down. When I couldn't find Lizzie or Mika I ran back to the bus but it had already left. Then I spotted Lizzie and Mika getting away with Judith and Tyres.