Chapter 14

Lexi's P.O.V

"I love you" Glenn said as he traced his thumb along my lips. "I love you too" I said kissing him. Glenn started kissing me back and the next thing we know is that he's on top of me kissing my neck. "Glenn let's go" Daryl said whistling. "Fuck off" I said still kissing Glenn. Glenn suddenly pulled away. "I gota go" He said as he got up and left the tower. We all 3 went  inside the prison together. "Little Glenny boy over here got another boner from his little girly friend" Daryl yelled as we got through the prison doors. Glenn's face turned red and he just walked away to Maggie. Wait Maggie since when are they good buddies.

Glenn's P.O.V

"Maggie wheres Hershel?" I asked suddenly walking over to her. "In his cell reading." Maggie looked at me cautiously. "Will you ask him if he will read the Bible at Lexi and my wedding" I said looking down. "Yeah of course" Maggie replied. "Since when do y'all talk" Lexi asked jealousy. "Since she gave me the confidence to tell you that I like you" I replied taking her hand and intwined our fingers. "Oh" Was all Lexi said as we walked outside. Rick was planting crops and Shane was working on something. The wedding is in 20 minutes I told Rick and Shane to tell everyone. Shane told everyone and they all gathered around.

Shane's P.O.V

After Glenn told me their having the wedding today I had my own personal freak out sesion. Hershel said the vows and they repeated them then they kissed. Everyone clapped and hollered.

Lexi's P.O.V

After the wedding Glenn and I just walked around outside. I stopped suddenly which that made Glenn turn around towards me. "Whats wrong" Glenn said as he looked at me weirdly. I didn't say anything I just ran up and kissed him. We walked back to the gaurd tower. I pushed Glenn in the tower as we walked up the stairs. I stradiled him while we were making-out. Glenn picked me up and laid me on the floor as he got on top of me. I pulled of my shirt and his shirt and he got his pants and my pants. It didn't hurt this time it actually felt good. I think Glenn could tell I was enjoying it because he picked up the speed. I was trying so hard not to moan because it was in the middle of the day and everyone could heard us if I did. Glenn locked the tower door when we got up there. "Ohhhhhh m-m-my g-god it feels so g-g-good" I whispered to Glenn as I put my arms around him. Glenn just laughed and kept going.

Glenn's P.O.V

"Ow shit" Lexi said. I stopped. "Whats wrong?" I asked worried it had started hurting again. "I just hit my head but why'd you stop?!?" Lexi as as she pulled me back down into a kiss. We continued. When I woke up the next morning there was hickies all over her. I kissed her passionately to wake her up. "I would stay here today you have hickies all over you" I said grinning. "You do too" Lexi said as she pulled me on top of her.