Chapter-2;

I get woken up by the sun shining directly on my face and yes as sad as it sounds; I have to go back to school again and what not and no I didn't make no friends yesterday but I don't really mind that, im used to it I guess.

I met Harry but im not sure I can quite describe him as my friend, considering my brother wouldn't like that idea much.

I head downstairs to find my mom doing the usual in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart" My mom nicely greets me causing me to smile at her.

"Morning" I reply back and place a quick kiss on her cheek while taking a plate from her hands

"Yum, thanks" I mumble once she gave me my plate and walked off to the front of the tv to dig in my breakfast.

"Morning loser" oh shocker, guess who came downstairs?!

My brother rudly greets me while he sat down beside me with his now full plate.

"bye" I said annoyed and got up from the table and made my way back up to my room. I don't have time to 'fight' with my brother like always. That's become a normal thing between us and I hate it. I don't remember for once us ever having a normal conversation and actually bonding. Louis has always been a jerk to me his entire life and sadly that's how it's staying.

"Aww dont leave" my brother annoyingly replies back obviously making me growl in frustration. I turn back around; shooting him a glare before stumping upstairs to finish my breakfast in my room.

After I was done with my food I went to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. Once I was done showering I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet to try and find something nice and comfortable to wear.

After practically hours of trying to decide what to wear I finally end up wearing; some jeans, vans and a tank top. I straighten my hair real quick but still make sure that it looks good and apply a bit of makeup. I go back downstairs to sadly wait for my brother to get down here since he's my only ride to school.

I look down at my phone to check the time. It read 7:50 am. School starts at 8:00 am. We only have like 10 minutes to get there on time. Fuck! I really dont wanna be late again. I promised that teacher it wouldn't happen a second time.

"Louis please hurry up, were late!" I yell back up at my brother attempting for him to hear me and actually hurry up a bit. He always takes too long. Gosh!

"Give me a sec" He cant be fucking serious! He's been replying the same thing for like 7918672 minutes now. He needs to actually hurry up! Im so frustrated right now.

"Just hurry up" I yell back and take a sit on the couch.

"Lets go loser" I look behind me to finally find Louis all dressed up and ready to go. That was quick. He didn't even take 2 minutes.

I look back down at my phone and it reads 7:55 am. We're never gonna make it to school in 5 minutes. God im in so much trouble. I groan and lift my phone up and shake it in front of Louis face pointing over at the time so that he can see how late we actually are.

I know he doesn't really give two cares in the world if we're late or not considering that he cuts class anyways.

"Hurry!" I hold my brothers arm and quickly pull him out the door before yelling good bye to my mom. We get in the car and we pull away from our garage.

"You cant be serious!" I point over to the velocity lab and growl in frustration.

"What?" Louis asks confused.

"You're going at like 10 miles were never gonna get there on time" I roll my eyes and look down at my phone for the time. "Its 7:58am" school is like 10 minutes away were gonna be sooo late!

"Calm down I have a short cut, we'll get there at like 8:05 am" ok that's not that bad.

We finally arrive at school. Its 8:04 am! We're not that late.

I get out of the car to find my brother making out with some new girl in a corner, what a jerk. We just got here and he's already making out with some random girl. God I hate him.

"You're disgusting" I whisper to my brother when I walk past him and he didn't even bother breaking away from sucking that girls face. Ugh. I roll my eyes and continue my way to my class.

Since im obviously new here im totally lost again. All the halls are empty and I have absolutely no clue on where to go. I go up some stairs and once I reach the top I get interrupted by someone talking to me from behind.

"Hey" I turn around to find Harry standing there.

"oh hey" I greet him back and look down at my phone again. Im so late.

"I wouldn't be up here if I were you"

"why" I ask confused. What does he mean by that?

"troubled kids hang up here" I open my eyes wide before raising an eyebrow.

"You're up here" Like what does he mean by that? He's up here anyways, and he doesn't look like trouble to me. But I mean I just met him, so what would I know?

"Yeah but Im.. Uh.." I cut him off.

"So you calling me a loser?" I ask jokingly and place both of my arms crossed on my chest. Even though I obviously am one but I still asked, just cause.

"No no no it's not that, is just that you're new here and im trying to warn you" I laugh at his expression a bit.

"And what does you being a loser have to do with you being on troubled kids marked territory anyways?" He asks and chuckles afterwards which caused me to giggle.

"I was just joking" I chuckle a bit and look back down at my phone.

It's 8:10 am. This can't be happening!

"If you want maybe I can give you another tour around the school today at lunch period" I look up at him and smile. Thats really nice of him to offer some of his time to show me around.

"yeah thanks i'd really appreciate that"

"what class are you going to now" Harry's question makes me snap back into reality that I have class right now.

"Oh my god im supposed to be in social studies but im lost" I press my hand on my forehead and check the time again. 8:15 am !

"Oh yeah, I forgot" he chuckles and I do the same.

"I can take you again... If you want" He adds and I smile relieved.

"Thank you"

We reach up to my class and I ask Harry a question real quick before going inside.

"Are you cutting class?" I look at him confused. I know I shouldn't have asked but im just so confused on to why he's walking around the school.

"no im on a 'bathroom break'" he winks and I just laugh a bit.

"thats the longest bathroom break i've ever seen in my life to be honest" I chuckle and wave good bye and he does the same and I finally enter the class.

~

I burst out of the lunch room and find myself bumping into Harry.

"oh hey! I was searching for you everywhere" Hary looks down at me and I smile before replying.

"Sorry I was at the cafeteria, I was in there for nearly half and hour. Its lunch time and you seriously didn't bother to check there?" i laugh a bit and roll my eyes at his derp moment right there.

"Oh, that actually didn't come to mind" He replies and we both laugh a bit.

I really like the fact that he searched for me. That was really sweet.

A/N: Twitter: @HarryDorkStyles