Chapter-13;

I get shook out of my panic by my brother slamming the door open.....

I jumped up from my bed terrified of what might happen and begin to shake uncontrollably . This moment right here will probably ruin my life forever.

"Dude what the hell are you doing up here?" Louis asks obviously confused and pissed at the sight in front of him.

"Oh um....well" Harry starts but has no clue what to reply to that.

He looks down at me not sure on what to say before he starts off.

"Well I was knocking on your fucking window for 20 minutes straight and you never opened up, so your sister saw me and opened her window and allowed me in" I nod in agreement not the slightest sure of what is going on but proceed with it.

" yeah I allowed him inside not even a minute before you walked in" Louis looks at Harry then back at me obviously really confused with what's going on at the moment. I mean I'm confused aswell let me tell you but I think I'm hiding it pretty well.

"Couldn't you just knock on the front door bro?" My brother raises an eyebrow waiting for Harry's response and I freeze. Fuck, what is he gonna reply to that?

"well yeah but I thought you told me that your mom hated the fact that I was always hanging out here so I thought it would be a smart idea to hide some of the times I'm here so that I don't annoy her" I squint my eyes while mentally face palming myself. What the hell was that answer?

"Ok sure, come on bro" my brother pats Harry's back, slightly pushing him out the door and into his. I smile and give Harry two thumbs up when he turns around to look at me and he gives me a wink in return when my brother is not noticing

"I told you, you were gonna get caught" I mouth over to Harry and laugh a bit at what just happened "But I didn't" he mouths back and gives me a little wink in return before getting pulled completly out of my sight.

That was such a close one. If we would had pulled one wrong move, just one wrong move my life would have gotten down the drain in a squint of an eye. I'm glad we handled that pretty well.

I thought Harry said he didn't care it was my bother at my door though, so why did he still try to cover up the reason why he came here? It doesn't make much sence.

I grab a hold of my phone that was laying on the side of my bed and text Harry.

From:Annabelle

"YOU IDIOT! We almost got caught"

From:Harry

"But we didn't 😉"

From:Annabelle

"I thought you said you didn't care it was my brother though. Why did you still cover up the fact you came here?"

From:Harry

"I saw how worried you were"

From:Me

"Thank you"

From:Harry

"Why were you so worried we'd get caught though?"

I read Harry's last text and I keep thinking back and forward if I should tell him the real reason or not. I kinda trust him already but just not enough to let him in on such a big secret. If I tell him why I don't want Louis to find me hanging out with him he's gonna wanna know what the secret is. I'm not ready for anyone to know. Not yet

From:Annabelle

"I cant tell you"

HARRY'S POV:

I read Annabelle's last text and it kinda hurt. What does she mean she cant tell me? I thought she trusted me enough to tell me anything. I could already tell since the first time I ever layed my eyes on her that she needed help, that she needed someone to treat her the way she deserves. And thats what I'm here for. To proof to her that shes way beyond more than what she thinks she is. I really like her. Shes so beautiful and unique. And the thing that makes me like her even more it's how perfectly un-perfect she is. I wish she'd knew that.

A/N: Oh Louis you're so dumb. Haha! What do you think of the story so far? Comment, like! xx {n.a}

Twitter: @HarryDorkStyles