Chapter-5;

I made my way up to my room until I was stopped by my brother calling my name out.

He was acting really weird and I could tell that he was really angry about something.

I just stand there in front of the stairs for a couple of seconds until I finally decide to turn around and speak up.

"What?" I ask coldly trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Where the fuck were you?" He yells back. I can point out the angry ness in his voice and it's annoying. Why does he care anyways?

"With a friend and besides, that's none of your fucking business; so if you don't mind" I spit back and attempt to turn around to go up to my room again.

"Ha! A friend?" He asks annoyed.

"Yes a friend genius, now bye im going upstairs"

"Harry is not your damn friend Annabelle, If I catch you hanging out with any of my friends again I swear i'll tell everyone about your cuts and im not kidding, just seriously back off" My brother yells back causing me to gasp in shock. He wouldn't go that far, would he?

"You wouldn't" I whisper and start to tear up.

"You're so pathatic" Louis snapped one last time and walked off. I ran to my room locked the door and collapsed on my bed and started to cry.

Seriously my brother is literally the most annoying person ever, why does he do this to me? I finally find myself a friend, just one friend and he just simply decides to ruin everything for me. I guess im gonna have to go back to sitting alone in the library with my laptop and look like a complete loser, which by the way I already know I am. There's no need to point it out.

I just can't bare to see my mother hurt if my brother ever dares to tell her about all those times I tried to kill myself. He promised me he would never tell her. That he would keep it a secret and I believed him.

I can't do that to my family. It would crush my mother. She would obviously think it was all her fault and it wasn't. At all.

I walked downstairs and decided to take a shower, maybe this will take care of all of the pain and stress I have right now. I pick up some swet pants, a tank top, Bra and underwear and headed my way to the bathroom.

I just stood there for a couple of minutes and just let the warm water take care of the rest. Once I finally finished bathing I started to get dressed until getting interrupted by my phone ringing. Luckily I finished getting dressed on time and ran upstairs to my room to pick it up.

"Um, Hello?" I ask trying to find out who was calling.

"Hey, it's Harry" I smiled until I remember what my brother had told me earlier.

"Oh Hi, whats up?" I look around checking in case my brother was around.

"Oh just called to remind you that im picking you up at 6:00" Shit! I cuss to myself. How the hell did I forget? after what my brother told me, well im guessing I cant go, but how am I gonna tell Harry?

"Hey hold on a sec" I said while grabbing some shoes and went outside so that my brother wouldn't be able to find out that im talking with his 'Friend'.

"k I'm back, so what did you say before?" I ask still looking around the backyard a bit scared that my brother might be around.

"That im picking you up at 6:00"

"Harry I um.... don't think im gonna be able to go, im sorry" I look down at my feet kinda sad that I can't go hang with him tonight.I was actually really looking forward to do this but my lame ass brother had to ruin everything. He always does anyways.