Chapter-12;

I arrive back home from school to only find; my mom cooking in the kitchen and my brother laying down on the couch. They're all doing the usual.

"Hey" my brother greets me mockingly and I plainly ignore him. I'm really not in the mood for fighting right now. I put up my middle finger and flick him off and walk towards my mom in the kitchen.

"Hi mom" I place a kiss on her cheek and grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hey honey, how was school?" My mom asks but keeps all her attention on whatever she's cooking. Smells good though.

"As usual, why is Louis home early though?"

"He was sick, he couldn't go to school today, so he stayed in" I spit out my water and burst out laughing. Can't believe my mom fell for that dumb trick.

"Sick? trust me he wasn't sick" I take a sip from my water bottle and look back at my mom.

"He sure looked sick"

"Mom he was faking it, how did you fall for that?" I sit down on the counter trying to regain my breath from all that laughing.

"I didn't fall for anything. He's sick, stop complaining"

"Is he still sick?" I ask her obviously knowing the response.

"No, he got better like 20 minutes ago" I roll my eyes. He defiantly tricked her.

"What a coincidence mom" I laugh again and take another sip from my water bottle.

"Whatever, I'll figure out if he was faking or not later just stop complainig young lady"

"Sure" I roll my eyes and take a grape from the bowl that was laying next to me.

"And get down from there, thats not very lady like Annabelle" She slaps my leg softly accouple times for me to get down.

"Fine, fine" I groan and turn my heels upstairs. When I reach the stairs to go up to my room I get interrupted by my brother calling me out.

"My friends are coming over tonight so stay upstairs and mi-"

"Bye" I cut off my brother and keep making my way to my room. I really didn't want any trouble today. I'm really tired.

"mind your own BUSINESS" He yells the last part finishing what I had interrupted. I roll my eyes.

I sit on my bed until somebody starts knocking on my window. I stand up and walk over to where the knocking was coming from and open up the curtains.

"What the fuck?" I yell and then cover up my mouth once I realize I just yelled that. I slide open the window to find Harry standing there.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit" He came to visit? Is he trying to get us in trouble?.

"You're gonna get in trouble"

"Calm down, I'm not gonna get in trouble"

"Reminder, my brother's balcony is connected with mines and my dad can peek his head through his window.. so yes you're gonna get in trouble" I cross my arms and nod trying to proof a point.

"One; your dad's not here, two; your brother's down stairs and three; I'm a badass" How does he know that my dad's not here?

"How did you know that my brothers down stairs?" I raise an eyebrow waiting for his response.

"Listen" he places his hand on his ear gesturing for me to listen.

"What?" I ask confused. It's silent, what does he want me to listen to?

"Exactly, there's no music" I giggle at his cleverness.

"But seriously though, I think you should leave. I don't wanna get you in trouble"

"You're not, calm down"

"Just come in" I grab him by his arm and pull him inside. He was still outside, he had to come in at some point.

"It was about time"

"Dont push it Styles" I command and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Don't touch those" I quickly stand up from where I was sitting and slap Harry's hand away.

"Ouch"

"Sorry; but please give me those"

"Why should I?"

"Please stop going through my underwear" I try to reach up for my stuff but im too short so I just keep jumping up and down attempting to yank it off his hand. I can't.

"HARRRYY!" I groan.

"what?"

" pleasseee"

"Here fine"

"Thank you" I yank it quickly off his hand and place it back where it was.

"Jerk" I whisper which I was pretty sure he didn't hear me but I was wrong.

"NO! I'm sorry please don't" I keep jumping up again trying to reach for Harry's hand since he took another pair from my drawer.

"You're making me uncomfortable Harry"

"Then why did you hit me?"

"I'm sorry please give it back"

"Here" I giggle and put it back where it belonged for the second time.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're a kid trapped on a man's body, my god" I laugh and punch his arm again.

"Hurtful"

"You deserve it" we get interrupted by someone knocking on my door.

"Fuck!" I whisper to Harry and panic while looking around.

"You have to hide" I grab his hand and push him inside my bathroom.

"Hurry" I whisper and keep yanking his arm. He was going so slow.

"Open up dork" my brother yells from the other side of my door.

"Fuck, it's Louis. Don't talk, don't move, don't breath"

"I'm not gonna hide"

"Please"

"No, i'd hide if it was someone else but fuck that, it's just Louis i'll hang out with whoever I want" we look up to hear my door slam open.....

A/n: Oh no someone's in trouble. 😱 Comment! xx {n.a}

Twitter: @HarryDorkStyles