Chapter-3;

Today my brother decided to invite some of his friends from school to stay over.

This is gonna be great. (Please note the sarcasm on that) This is gonna be a complete disaster. Boys are such a mess. They make too much noise, they form so much chaos. I really don't know how my mom agreed to this to be honest.

I roll my eyes at the thought of tonight and sit down on the couch downstairs.

I scroll through some movies and tv shows until stoping at "Malcom in the Middle" this show's really old, but lets be honest, it's still one of the best ones out there.

After a couple of minutes I pause the show for a bit and walk over to the kitchen.

Once I finally get to the fridge Someone had to interrupt me and knock on the front door. Great! I rolled my eyes again.

I obviously knew that it was louis friends, so I called down my brother to come answer the door.

"I guess no sandwich for me then" I whisper to my self before putting everything where it belonged and going back upstairs to my room.

Once I got up to my room I collapsed on my bed and changed the show I was watching and played "Mean girls". This movie's great, I mean come on, who doesn't agree? While im in the middle of laughters I get interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick it up to check the caller ID and I jump from my bed excitedly to who it was. It was my best friend. I pick up the phone and squeal and she does the same back. I haven't talked to her in ages since I transferred schools. It hasn't actually been ages but you get it.

"Heyyy!" I respond

"Dont you hey me Annabelle, why didn't you call me yesterday? I was super bored and you never called"

"Sorry, but hey im here now"

"Great! So let me cut to the important question; I need you to listen carefully Annabelle"

"Im listening"

"How are the boys over there?" She asks excitedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused by her question. On the way she put it, it could mean many things.

"You know. Are they hot? How are they?" She can't be serious. I laugh a bit before answering her dumb question.

"Wow what a question Joyce" I replied sarcastically.

"Answer my question"

"Fine! They're ok I guess"

"What do you mean 'They're ok'? she said while mimicking my voice.

"They're just cute, ok? calm down im not wasting my time on stalking boys"

"Well I would, it's not my fault some boys are hot" she replies.

"Too much information. Calm down" I replied.

"What ever" she replies annoyed.

After like 2 hours on being on the phone with Joyce (my best friend by the way) I hear a knock on the door.

"Um Joyce I gotta go, i'll call you later, ok?"

"K bye LOVE YOU" she yelled the last part

"Um ouch and Love you to"

With that we hung up.

"Come in" I yell to the person who was knocking on the door and interrupted my conversation with Joyce.

"Is it safe to come in? Are you fully clothed?" He asks playfully.

By his tone of voice I can easily tell that it's Harry.