Chapter-10;

I arrive at the mall and decide to walk over to the food court and sit there for a while. I didn't come here to shop anyways, I only came here because of the fact that I felt really lonely at my house. I can just get my mind out of stuff here and what not.

Besides I wasn't gonna do anything at my house either so it makes no difference if I just sit here and do nothing.

I take my phone out from my purse and open my gallery again. The pictures Harry took were funny, I couldn't help myself.

After about 30 minutes of laughing at Harry's pictures I finally look up from my phone and search around the mall to see if I can drop my eye on anything interesting to do while im here.

I walk over to the front of the cinema and check out the list for the movies.

I dont like any of this movies here; I'll just watch anything then.

"A ticket for Frozen please" I place my money on the desk and the women lends me my ticket.

"Have a good day" the women nods for me to take my tickets and I do.

"Thanks, you too" I return the nice smile and walk back over to sit at the food court while I wait for the movie to begin.

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket and I pull it out to check who could possibly be.

"Hello" I ask and I'm sure you could easily spot the confusion in my voice. Why was the number blocked?

"Hi, can I ask you a question?" The person asks and I shrug. Who the hell is it?

"Uh sure"

"Is your refrigerator running" Now I know who it is.

"Fuck Harry I know it's you"

"Damn it! I wanted to finish the prank" I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"You were gonna say 'Then you better go catch it' I know" I mimic his voice while telling him what he was gonna say. That was a terrible joke anyways.

"I was totally not" Harry fights back even though I know he's lying.

"And I sound nothing like that."

"Course" I reply and laugh at his childish behavior right now.

"So what are you doing?"

"Just sitting at this food court" I reply moving around my sit attempting to make myself comfortable..

"That sounds fun"

"Well it's not, I'm bored...help me" I have nothing to do here. I wish I would've stayed home.

"Wanna hear a knock-knock joke?" He asks and I can sense the grin through the phone.

"I would much rather if you woul-" I get cut off from what I was about to say.

"Knock knock" I roll my eyes.

"why me?" I ask frustrated but giggle afterwards.

"You're supposed to ask 'who's there'"

"please don't" I giggle again and plead for him to stop with the knock knock jokes, even though I actually wan't to hear it.

"Knock knock" He begins again.

"fuck off"

"Rude" He replies back jokingly and gasps offended. I look down at my clock to check the time and see that the movie is about to start.

"Hey I gotta go, i'll call you later or something, ok?"

"Sure, I guess i'll have to tell you my knock knock joke in person then"

"Please dont"

"Bye babe" We both hanged up our call and I walked over to the cinema. I gave my ticket to a polite looking man and walk inside.

*After the movie*

This movie was so good, better than what I expected actually. I'm not a big fan of this types of movies but this one was an exception. I liked it.

I walk around the mall and get tapped on my shoulder by someone. I turn around to only find Harry standing there. I smile and cross my arms across my chest.

"Creep" I snap back at him. What the hell is he doing here?

"Why?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well you said you were bored so-" I cut him off.

"How did you know on what mall was I at?"

"I know everything" He smirks and gestures for us to keep walking forward. We were standing in the middle of the hall, it was obviously annoying.

"You know everything cause you're a creep"

"I come all the way over here just to get called a creep" I laugh a bit and turn my gaze at him.

"It's not my fault you are one" I roll my eyes and turn my head again.

"Lies"

"You calling me a lier"

"Maybe" I punch him lightly on his shoulder and smile.

"Ouch" He fake cries and I punch him again.

"Whimp"

"Lies" I give him a glare and he rubs his arm in 'pain'.

A/N: Hi guys sorry for the short chapter. It's just a filler since I haven't updated in a while because of school and stuff. THANKS so much for 347 reads though, means alot ily. Please vote; that actually motivates me to update more! Comment I actually read them :) xx {n.a}

Twitter: @HarryDorkStyles