chapter one - Wrong side

Lisa's p.o.v

"What the hell! Hey watch where you are going"
I had bumped into a solid wall and I didn't want to know who's fault it was, my mind had been crowded with lots of issues.

Well here we go the hard wall had a face. A tall guy with a blue shirt and dark eyes
Jeez I was really nuts that's all I noticed.
Then the figure decided to touch my cheek that's when all hell broke loose.

"How dare you? Who do you think you are? You touch me again and I'll break your limbs.
That's what you walk around doing, molesting the innocent girls who can't fight back.

Well listen here I'm different don't just think you can invade in my territory you are nobody to step on me."

That had been a speech I never thought I'd ever give, well it wasn't a speech as such but the words came out gushing after this monster of a guy stepped on my wrong side.

I touched my temple and thought
I sure I'm very angry right now.

I was the kind of a person who was always reserved, I never let any petty issues get to my nerves but when I felt pushed to the wall then the monster inside of me never hesitated

Come down, come down

I said to myself as I tried to catch my breath, I was panting as though I had fought three thousand solders in a battle field and I'm sure the guy in front of me noticed

He seemed calmed as though I had been singing his favourite song, his face showed signs of amusement, his dark eyes had the intense to pin a furious dog coiling its tail, backing down.
But in this case he was wrong although I felt it sipping inside of me I couldn't understand whether it was fear or mere intimidation but whatever it was I wouldn't give him the joy of feeling like a hero.

How dare he?

I took a step forward and that's when I realized the mistake, I had done a wrong miscalculation.
The guy was way taller than I and he was leaning towards me with challenging eyes that called dare-me-if-you-can
I had tiptoed now looking at him with anger and courage though at the back of my mind I warned myself to let it go.
But pride was one of the drives that kept me at something even if I knew it was a dangerous ground to stand.

"Aww! He found himself a new puppet!"

"Look she's going to kiss him, what a bitch, she sure doesn't know what she's getting herself into"

That brought my senses back I turned my head and there was a crowd around us, the corridor was filled with girls trying to catch what was going on.
The girls who had just spoken looked at me with disgust.
It was outside the small supermarket where I did my little personal shopping for things were way much affordable here.

I really don't care I'll show them I'm not a flirt as they think.

I had to take back what I mentally screamed when my eyes met with his.
He was smiling, amusement in his eyes he raised an eyebrow and that's when I felt my little walls crumbling I felt the urge to turn and take to my heels.

Just then an idea popped in my head well if he thinks he's won, then he's wrong I lifted one of my legs and stepped hard on his leg then I turned and ran for my dear life.
I could already imagine the embarrassment I had caused him.

Perhaps that really seemed childish for a girl like me but to me it was a heroic defensive mechanism, I had developed this act of fighting back and even though my comeback to the guy had no effect on him, it still made me feel better about myself.
Well in my case I didn't have anyone to defend me, without a family and friends close enough to come to my rescue I had to be there standing strong against all odds playing the role of a young superwoman.

After that small incident, I was so bored to the core that I just needed an escape, but with the day being my off-day at work there was only one thing I could do, get home and tuck my self in bed to forget my miseries for a while, and perhaps when I woke up the next morning some miracle would happen.

Its not like I was such a strong believer, but at least I recognised that there was a God above up there in heaven watching over me and thats why my bones could still hold to each other, there were those times that I just felt like I was falling apart but somehow I still got a reason to hold on.

I walked home slowly feeling the weight of the world on my shoulder, I missed my parents perhaps if they were here I wouldn't have to deal with all the problems in my life. Sometimes there were things I just would have loved to talk with my mother but she was gone, like forever I would never see her again.

I felt a tear drop.

I didn't want to start breaking down in the middle of the road but I felt very sad. I missed our little home where I could play around the small garden that was always well maintained by my mom.
Although I could hardly make out their faces in my memory they were good people, they didn't deserve to die like that.

They left me all alone when I was just starting to get to familiarize with my surroundings and took my unborn brother along with them, mum had always insisted that it was my sister but to my little memow I remember wishing it to be a brother.

I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this part. I personally did the Editting.
Hope you enjoy the story.
Please give me the support by voting and commenting it would really mean a lot to me...thanks.

Gemmar