chapter eighteen - The kiss

Eddy's p.o.v

I watched Lisa at the corner of my eye since I didn't want her to catch me staring at her, she was chewing on her lower lip and I just had this urge to pull her to me and forget all the rules, I wanted to nibble on that lip, I was dying to Kiss her.

I wasn't all that innocent guy but with this girl everything was different, I wanted to do everything the right way.
I wanted her to melt under my touch.

From where I was seated I could feel the heat seeping through me, I was trying to look cool but deep down my feelings were scattered all over, who would have thought that someday I would come to be this much attached to someone.

Its now that I realized how my life had been empty it had lucked that feel of something real.
I wanted to hold onto this moment and I didn't want it to end.

Perhaps she didn't know the turmoil I was going through but I wanted to share my dreams with her, my success my joy, my heart and my bed.

I could not take it anymore since my mind was not on the movie at all, I turned to look at her, her eyes were soft the green color in them more shiny.

She licked her lower lip and that did the fireworks inside of me, its like my heart was going to explode I just wanted her to fill the void inside me.

And at that moment I realized what this all was,
I was inlove with her

That scared the hell out of me but I was ready to take the risk, all her imperfections were my strong strings to fall inlove with her, her simple dressing and the fact that she was a free person.

I felt comfortable around her, I didn't have to pretend and act as that spoilt rich kid. I felt so much at ease with her.

We just looked at each other without saying a word, the moment was so intense and I felt the air between us escape, I took her hand in mine and it felt comfortable I felt safe.

The heat rushed through my body as our gaze did the magic, this girl had the most beautiful eyes, she did not have lipstick on which made it all more alluring.

Almost all the girls I had gone out with had a huge amount of lipstick on them and now as I thought about it, it was gross that I swallowed that whole stuff.

This girl was a total natural, I didn't have to go looking for more perfection it was all here before me, everything I had ever wanted except I had always looked in the wrong places.

I felt myself moving, I was leaning in and no matter how much I wanted to stop I just couldn't, our foreheads touched first and its like we were both trying to hold back but there was this strong attraction that could not let us.

Our lips slowly met and I felt my hands get sweaty, I was still holding her hand and its like I was seeking the assurance from the grip.

And as if to answer to my question she pressed abit more and that gave me the go ahead I was looking for, her lips were like honey, soft and warm.

My heart was beating so fast and I just found myself closing my eyes, I sunk into the moment, I registered every single detail.

I had never felt this way before especially all those times I had kissed a girl, this was magical, musical and a silent communication of two hearts.

I knew that I wanted her, I wanted her to be mine. The kiss was short but to me it felt like forever, we had abandoned the movie and as I looked down to our intertwined hands, I felt at peace I was contented.

That kiss only meant one thing, that Lisa also felt the same way or else she would not have kissed me back, her eyes did not leave mine and we just swam in the moment.

If we were going to sink then I was going down with her, the girl was like a shining star. I was that person who had always believed in the shining stars.

It was my little secret that I had never let anyone know but somehow I wanted to open up to Lisa.

"Uumm...sorry for interrupting your movie"

Frankly I was just looking for something to say, my voice was hoarse that for a moment I thought of abandoning the idea of trying to make a conversation right now.

"We...e...el its okay"

Her voice was low and I could see the same effect on her, I replaced her pillows with a more comfortable one before pulling the blanket up her knees, I gave her a smile before trying to concentrate on the movie.

This was impossible and I could not get my mind away from that magical kiss, her petal like lips. Her mouth had this mint like taste and as I sat there I knew that the path I had chosen would require more than I had ever offered in my life.

It was getting late as I went back and forth with my mental conversations, that I did not even realize that Lisa had fallen asleep.

I stood up picked her up and took her to my bed which I had slept there since I was young, It was a kingsized bed but I just stood there after tucking her in and covering her well.

I was confused and did not know what to do, perhaps if I layed down next to her, I would upset her and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

And so I just walked back to the living room and lyed down on the coach, the place was cold without her and if only I could be beside her.

After what seemed like forever of turning and tossing on the coach which was just not the same as being on my bed, i drifted to sleep.

Hey guys keep voting and commenting
Thanks for choosing to read this book.

Love, Gemmar.