chapter fourteen -possessive

Claudia's p.o.v

I was so furious and burning with anger after the humiliation in the middle of the park by those two low lives who thought so highly of themselves, I was gonna put them in their place.

"I swear I'll smash their heads, look how they ruined my hair"

Melissa was cursing and gritting her teeth like an angry cub I couldn't blame her those two could not even afford the hair spray.
I have an idea girl lets give those two a payback.

Melissa was so curious that I started explaining the plan I had in mind, and once we were done with those two they would wish they had never met us.

I knew that girl Lisa was after Eddy and there was no way on earth I was going to let her get near him, he was only mine.
My phone vibrated in my purse and on checking it was a message from Eddy,

EDDY: claudia we need to talk.

Before I could reply he called and I panicked,

"Hello Eddy what's up?"

"We need to talk Claudia, and I mean now am at our restaurant I want you here"
Eddy sounded so upset and I didn't know what wrong I had done but I somehow suspected it had something to do with that waitress.

He even hanged up on me and Melissa was just there looking at me with those pitiful eyes she had warned me that Eddy was a hard score when it came to settling down with one girl but I had assured her that I would mark my territory.

I said my good bye to Melissa promising to call her later and inform her of what would happen between me and eddy. On reaching the restaurant, I found Eddy leaning on his car at the parking lot his face clouded.

"Hey beby, am here" I tried to sound cheerful but something was wrong he still didn't smile.

"Claudia I called you here because we can't go on like this, I've tried to play along with your game but am done, I don't want you clinging to me anymore like my girlfriend hope that's clear?"

I just stood there fury building up inside me, this guy had the guts to dismiss me just like that, he hadn't seen the bad side of me yet.

"That's impossible you can't dismiss me just like that, remember we even kissed we've been going out furthermore your friends and parents know am your girl"

"Well Claudia that's over now I don't want you anywhere near me, and one more thing I don't want you bothering Lisa again"

So this was all about that waitress, I had my suspicions but he would regret dropping me off just like that, I was Claudia Arante and I always got what I wanted, I had been inlove with this guy since I was a kid and he just dismissed me like I was some fling.

"Fine, you'll come looking for me, this isn't over"
With that said I left so furious that I felt tears clouding in my eyes. I was driving so fast that I didn't see the headlights switch I stepped on the break and unluckily banged the car infront of me.

The damage wasn't much but I had hurt my head and legs and with that I had a plan forming in my head.

I was taken to the hospital and after a few check ups the doctor said I could be released but I said no and demanded to call my father.
I faked being more sick than I actually was and with that the doctor suggested I stay in until they were sure I was okay.

Eddy's p.o.v

I had made up my mind that I wasn't goind to see claudia anymore, I knew the position this decision would put me in with my parents but I didn't care, I had this feeling in my heart and after spending the night at Lisa's place, I was determined to win her over and to start with that I had to get rid of claudia.

I drove straight to Elliott's restaurant and sat at a corner where I had a better view of the whole place, it was sometime before I saw Lisa walk to another table to serve them.

She was looking much better today than she was yesterday and even though she was still in her working clothes , her eyes shone bright.

I knew Claudia would try to get back at her for me dropping her but I was determined to protect her and with that I had to have my eyes on her all the time.

She finished taking the order before turning and spotting me, I saw her smile abit before it disappeared that for a moment I even thought I had imagined it.

She disappeared behind the counter for what seemed like half an hour but I just sat there waiting for her to come by, it was already 5pm and one more hour then her shift would be over, I was determined to wait if its the only way I would get to talk to her.

After what seemed like ages her shift ended and she matched to where I was all changed out of her working clothes.

"Hello Mr are you waiting for someone?"
She was smiling this time genuinely.

"Yes miss but she's already here."
I pointed at her and she faked an oh-my-God before smiling more.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit Mr" I was glad that at least she was starting to ease towards me.

"Can we go somewhere else?"

"Okay "

We left for the park where we bought ice cream and sat at one of the benches , I tried to make small talk with her and I found out that she was starting to open up to me.

Just then Melissa approached us,
"I can't believe this, you are here with this low life while your girlfriend is in the hospital dying"

"What girlfriend?"

"Oow so now you don't know? How cool of you, am talking about Claudia"

Well to be honest I didn't want Claudia as my girl but I also didn't wish anything bad on her, I was surprised and as Melissa left I looked at lisa and found her just looking at the ice cream in her hands.
She spoke but her voice remained cool.

"I better leave now, your girlfriend needs you"
That pained my heart since its her I wanted to be closer to but it was becoming challenging but I wouldn't give up.

"Lisa can I see you tomorrow after your shift ends?"
She hesitated before answering.

"Yeah sure, see you tomorrow"

With that she got up and left, I sat there for a few more minutes before getting up to check on Claudia, I hoped it wasn't that serious.

Thanks guys for your votes,
More updates to come
Love you all hit my comment box to ask me anything you would wish to know about me

Love Gemmar.