Chapter 6

Recap

"Justin you know how I said I will never love you? Well..."

End of recap.

Silver

"Well I think that I love you." I said while blushing but thank god it was dark so he couldn't see.

"Silver I love you too." He said while smiling.

"Thank you for not letting me die. I mean I know that I wanted to, but without you I wouldn't be here right now." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Shawty, I would save your life again in a heart beat. Anytime and anywhere. That's what the people who love you are supposed to do." He said. Even if we aren't "official" I love when he called me shawty. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach.

"Justin? Do you really love me for me, or for my looks?" I questioned him.

"I love you for you. I don't care what you look like not the outside..which is beautiful if I might add. I love you because you are so kind, sweet, funny, and amazing. You are so generous to other people. Other people come before you do." He said while staring into my eyes.

"Justin, you are so sweet and kind that instead of kidnapping me and just asking me to give you a chance I might have said yes. I love everything about you. I just hate the fact that you kidnapped me." I said while putting my head on his chest.

"But if I didn't kidnap you you would have died in that school. That's not what you want is it?" He asked me with a serious tone.

"No Justin that isn't what I want. I mean I am still mad that you kidnapped me but at least I am here right?" I said while looking into those big beautiful brown eyes.

"How long do you think you will be mad at me for kidnapping you? I mean I did save your life that should count." He said with a smirk on his face.

"The fact that you saved me does count. It's just that I am still gunna be kinda mad." I said. I could tell that he knew I was kinda getting upset talking about this.

"You know what. Lets just change the subject. I can tell that you are getting kinda upset." He said while wrapping his arms around me.

"Let's just go to bed I am getting tired and it is late." I said while yawning.

"Sounds good to me." He said while wrapping his hand around my waist.

When he wrapped his hand around my waist I snuggled my head into his chest. Before I knew it my we lids grew heavy and then I fell asleep.

********************************

The next morning.

I woke up and felt to see if Justin was next to me. He wasn't. But the bed was still warm so he had to have just gotten up and left.

I got up and walked downstairs. I saw all the guys star at me. I didn't really care so I continued to walk into the kitchen where I found Justin.

What I saw broke my heart. He was kissing another girl. Before I knew what was going on there were tears streaming down my face.

I couldn't take this. I ran up to the bathroom and locked the door. I was looking or Justin's razor blade but I guess he hid all of them from me.

So I just sat in here crying. The I heard Justin's bedroom door open.

"Stop that!" I heard some girl giggle. "I don't want to stop." Justin said while giggling as well.

I really couldn't take this anymore. I turned on the faucet and ran some bath water. Why would Justin do this to me? How could he do this to me? I too him I loved him last night and he said it back and now he is going to screw some girl?

I shut the bath water off and walked out the door. I seen Justin and this girl in bed. They weren't naked. Yet. Thank god. I went over there and I slapped the both of them as hard as I could and ran out the door and downstairs.

Before I left the room I heard Justin yelling my name, telling me to wait that it's not what it looks like. Please I get everything. I am not fucking retarded. I know what was going on.

When I got downstairs all the guys looked at me with an apologetic look. "Silver I am so sorry that Justin did that to you." I heard Christian say. He was actually really cute.

"Hey it's not your fault that Justin is just a dick." I said while laughing. "Ya I know but I just feel bad that he hurt you like that." He said coming to give me a hug. When he hugged me it felt good.

But I really love Justin. I like Christian and love Justin. But how can I forgive him for doing this to me? I ran back up to his bedroom and I saw him laying there in bed. Alone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spat. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Justin don't play fucking dumb with me. Why the fuck were you with that girl? Huh? You told me you fucking loved me. The funny thing is is that I believed you when you said it. I trusted you and this is what you go and do. No Justin I don't know how to forgive you for this. I gave you what you wanted. Me. And this is how you repay me. I am furious with you. I can't even stand to be in the same room with you." I spat.

His eyes grew wide. "Look she was just an old friend who stopped by. That's it. Nothing more." He said simply.

"NOTHING MORE? YOU WERE FUCKING MAKING OUT WITH HER AND ALMOST GOT TO SLEEPING WITH HER UNTIL I SLAPPED YOU BOTH! YOUR A FUCKING LIAR! YOUR LYING STRAIGHT TO MY FACE! I KNOW THAT WHAT YOU DID IS SOMETHING THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET!" I spat and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

********************************

If you guys can comment like 5 time I will update. Thank you guys so much for reading my story.