Chapter 16

Justin's POV

I just asked Silver to marry me. She is just sitting there. I can't tell if she's happy of what. To be honest I am scared. What if she says no? My life will be over. I can't live without her. She is almost perfect. The only thing that needs changed is her last name.

"Justin I...I don't know what to say." She stuttered. "Say yes." I smiled. "Justin don't get me wrong I love you, but I don't think that I am ready for marriage. I am still in high school. I'm sorry Justin....but my answer is no. Try asking me again in a year." She said. I can't believe that she said no.

"I...I...I have some things to do. I'll be back later." I mumbled while trying to hold back my tears. I failed at that. Before I knew it tears were just pouring out of my eyes. Silver looked hurt when I said that I have things to do. I didn't mean to hurt her it's just that she just broke my heart into a zillion pieces.

I didn't know what to do so I just walked around on the beach for a little while. After walking around for about and hour I decided that it was time for me to head back. When I arrived back at the house Silver came running up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Where were you? I was worried about you." She said while still hugging me. I didn't hug back I just stood there. "I had some things to do." I said as I headed towards our bedroom. "Justin are you mad at me because I turned down your proposal?" She asked me while following me to the bed.

"It's not that I'm mad it's just...you obviously don't love me as much as I love you. I mean if you did you wouldn't have said no. Even if you were in high school if you loved me as much as I love you...you would have said yes." I said as I walked into the bathroom. Before I shut the door I seen her sitting on the bed crying. It breaks my heart every time I see her cry, but right now I just think that I need a little bit of space.

I hopped in the warm shower. I could stay in here forever. The water feels so good on my skin. It feels like all of the pain is being washed away. I heard the bathroom door open. I peeked out the curtain and saw Silver. I closed the curtain. Before I knew what Silver was doing she got in the shower with me. "Silver what are you doing?" I asked her. "Proving to you that I love you as much as you love me." She said as she pecked my lips. Before she could finish I grabbed my towel and got out.

After a minute she got out as well. "What is your problem Justin?" She asked as she started to raise her voice. "Nothing." I simply said. "Justin this is unbelievable. You don't want to be around me because I said no." She said as a tear slipped from her eye. "Silver listen, I do want to be around you it's just..give me a little space..I just need to think some things through. I still love you and this baby. Noting will ever change that, but I just..give me a little bit of space." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"I understand Justin. I will always be here for you. I hope that you know that. When your done with needing your space you know where to find me." She said as she walked out of the room. I don't mean to hurt her, but I need some time.

************************************************************************************************************************* A week later

Justin's POV

It has been a week since I purposed to Silver. I think today is the day that we get back to the way things were before I asked her to marry me. Maybe she's right. We're too young to be getting married. I searched the house until I found Silver in the guest bedroom. "Hey Silver, I am ready to get back to the way we were before I asked you to marry me. I still do love you with all my heart, and I miss you." I said as I pecked her lips. "Justin I missed you. I love you so much. You realize that we only have this week left and then we go back right?" I said. "I know. This week is going to be a lot of fun for the four of us." I said referring to Me, her, Niall, and Baili.

"Let's go get Niall and Baili. I have something amazing planned for today." I said as I kissed her. God I missed kissing her.