Chapter 21

Silver's POV

I woke up and looked around my hospital room, nothing. There was nobody in my room. Where did Jason and my babies go? Just then Jason walked in the room. "Hey Silver, how are you feeling?" He asked me as he walked around to the side of my bed that had the chair on the side. "Great. Do you by any chance know where Justin went?" I asked him. He thought for a minute. "Oh yeah when everyone had just got here you had just fallen asleep and Justin said that nobody was allowed in your room because you needed your rest. So please don't tell him that I am in here. And he and everyone else went on a walk around the hospital." He said all at once. "Jason it's fine. I was already awake. And okay how long ago did they leave?" I asked. "Umm..about 10 minutes ago they should be back any minute now." He said.

Just as he finished saying that Jazmyne came walking in holding Carson. Selena followed her in holding Chloe. Then everyone started piling into my little hospital room. Just then I heard the door open again and the doctor came in. "Hello Silver, how are you feeling today? Any pain or anything?" He asked me. "Nope I'm going great." I said and smiled. "Well then I don't see why you and you children can't go home today." He said before he walked out the door. With that being said Justin gave me clothes to change into. When I came out of the bathroom everything was ready to go. We all walked down to the car together. Well I was being pushed in a wheelchair because the nurse said that that was the only I could leave, but anyways.

As we got in the car I sat up front with Justin driving. Then everyone else piled in the back around the babies. When we pulled up to the house I seen some girl sitting on the front steps. Just then Justin jumped out of the car quickly. What is he hiding from me?

Justin's POV

"What the hell are you doing here? You need to leave now." I stated. What the fuck. How did she know that I was going to come back tonight. Everybody thought that Silver had to stay a few more days and that I was going to be staying with her so how did she know? "I told you missed you baby. I thought that I would pay you a little visit. Oh is that your family in the car? How about we go say hi." She said and started to run towards the car. "How about not. You don't deserve to meet my family. You don't even have the right to be here. Like I said before you need to leave and you need to leave now." I said. Just then I heard a car door shut, but before I could look to see who it was Jessica grabbed me and kissed me. I pulled away instantly.

"How could you Justin? I trusted you. I believed in you. I guess that I made a mistake doing that. I think that we need to take a break. I am going to go stay with one of the girls for a while. When I feel that I am ready to come back I will. If I don't come back then I guess that it just wasn't meant to be. Don't get me wrong Justin, I love you so much, but you cheated on me." She said. I could see tears roll down her cheeks. "Baby listen to me. It's not what it looks like. This is my ex. She has been texting me saying she wants me back and everything, but I told her no. I haven't done anything with her. You're the one I love. You're the one I want to spend my life with. Please you have to believe me." I begged. I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Justin I don't know. I still think that we could use a break. I mean how many fights have we gotten in since we have been together? Way too many. Why don't we just take a break for a week and then when we come back we can see how we feel?" I can't believe that she is asking me this. "No Silver. I don't think that we need to take a break. I love you Silver. You mean the world to me. You and our two children." I said. I got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. "Silver, I love you and our kids with all my heart. I don't ever want to lose you. Ever. Please don't leave me. Will you marry me?" I asked her.

Silver's POV

"Will you marry me?" Justin asked. I am so shocked right now. "Justin I love you too. Yes. Yes I will marry you." I said. Everyone cheered. He picked me up and spun me around. His ex got pissed and left. Bitch. "Oh my god Silver!" Everyone cheered. "So when are you guys going to get married?" Selena asked. "Well Silver?" Justin asked me. "How about in exactly one month?" I asked. "Sounds great to me." Justin said as his kissed me. We walked inside. It was pretty dark outside. "Hey babe I'm heading up to bed now. I am tired and the kids are sleeping." I said. "Okay I'll come with you." Justin said. I quickly got ready for bed and went and layed down with Justin. "Night babygirl. I love you so much." He said as he kissed my forhead and I drifted to sleep.

Next Morning.

Silver's POV

I woke up to one of the babies crying. I looked over and Justin was there laying with both of the kids. "Sorry babe. I tried to keep them quiet. I guess that they didn't want to be quiet." He said. "Baby it's fine. I love being woken up this way. I wake up to my beautiful family." I said as I sat up and took Carson. As I took Carson from Justin I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. "Ahh." I shrieked. Carson started to cry and everyone rushed into the bedroom. "Is everything okay? We heard a scream." Ryan said. "I don't know what happened. I was taking Carson from Justin and then a sharp pain shot through my body. I think that it's gone now." I said. They all nodded and headed out.

"You okay babe?" Justin asked me. "Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. I got up and got ready for the day. Me, Justin and the kids are going out to eat breakfast. When we finished getting ready and we started driving. "Justin where are we going?" I asked him. "it's a surprise baby." He said with a smirk on his face. "No babe, you know I hate surprises. So just tell me." I begged. "Nope." He said and it was silent the rest of the night. As soon as we pulled in I smiled really big. "Justin you brought us to iHop!" I cheered. "I did. Just for my babies." He said. I love iHop so much.

When we got into iHop they sat us down at a table. "What can I get for you?" The waitress asked while smiling at Justin. "Babe, what do you want?" He asked me, not even noticing her. "Well I want some pancakes, bacon, sasage, hashbrowns, and an orange juice." I said "Fat ass."I heard her mumble. "What was that?" I asked her. "Oh nothing." She said. "I'll have the same." Justin said. "Okay." She smiled and went back to the kitchen. "Justin did you not see the way that she was looking at you. She obviously likes you, and did you hear what she mumbled when I ordered? She called me a fat ass." I said. "Babe I don't care if she likes me. It doesn't really matter who likes me anymore. I am engaged now and you're the only one that I want to be with." He said as he kissed me.

Announcement: Not done with the chapter but omb. My sister just hit my dog with a really hard toy. I told her not to do that and she said well maybe they should learn to listen. Dang. She is rude.

When we were done kissing our food came. It was delicious if I might add. After we finished eating Justin paid for our food and we went back home. When we arrived home everyone greeted us. "Hey Silver some of us are going shopping do you want to come?" Selena asked. "Actually I am really tired. You know having two babies isn't very easy. I think I am just going to go lay down." I said.

1 day before the wedding.

Oh my god. Tomorrow me and Justin are getting married. June 5, 2013. We are getting married June 6, 2013. I am staying at Cailtlin's house tonight because it's bad luck for the grrom to see the bride the night before the wedding. Me and Caitlin have just been talking and doing each others nails. The kids were sleeping peacfully. They are now 3 weeks and 6 days.

Next Day.

I am in my beautiful wedding dress while the girls are going my hair. I asked Caitlin to be my maid of honor. Then Selena and Jazmyne are my brides maids. I can't believe that I am marrying the love of my life. It is just so..so perfect. Justin asked Christian to be his best man and Chaz and Ryan to be the other people that stand up there. During the wedding Selena will be holding Chloe and Chaz will be holding Carson.

"Silver you have to be ready in ten minutes!" I heard Christian yell from the other side of the door. "Yeah yeah!" I shouted back. The girls finished my hair and I was ready to go. Just in time. I heard my music start playing. I walked out there and saw surprisingly a lot of people my school. As I arrived at the alter I said, "Justin, why are all these people from our school here?" "Because they don't hate you and they want to support you." He replied.

End of all the talking at the alter.

"You may now kiss the bride." The man said. Justin leaned in as did I and we had a long a passionate kiss. I never want this feeling to end. Everyone jumped up and cheered. I even saw Baili in the crowd. "I'm happy for you." She mouthed. "Thanks." I mouthed back. Me and Justin walked out to the limo. "Okay Selena and Chaz be carful with the kids. When we get bait hey better be in one piece." Justin said sternly. "And call us if you need anything." I added. They just nodded. "Bye have a great honeymoon!" Everyone yelled.

Me and Justin got in the limo and were headed toward the air port. We decided that we wanted to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. As we arrived at the air port we boarded our plane and slept.

Selena's POV

Justin and Silver just left for their honeymoon and I am so excited. Me and Chaz get to stay together and watch the kids. (Oh yeah I forgot to mention Justin and Silver have their own house. It's huge!) It is just going to be me Chaz and the kids. To be honest I have liked Chaz for a while now, but I am too scared to tell him. "Ummm...Selena...can I ask you something?" I heard Chaz ask. "Yeah of course you can." I replied. "Well...ummm...would....you..maybe................wannagoonadatewithme?" I mumbled the last part really fast. "I'm sorry Chaz, but I didn't hear what you said." I said.

*************************************
Authors note: Hey guys it's Tailen. Umm..I hope that you liked this chapter. I know that it's kinda short and I'm sorry it's just I have so much drama going on right now. Anyways I will try and update as soon as I can. Don't forget Sunday at midnight All Bad comes out. Make it number one guys. Make Justin proud. Also we need to take it down a notch. Justin is scared to leave his hotel because of us. We need to calm down. Anyways I gotta go. I'm gunna go jump on a trampoline at 10:55 pm. Bye much love! ❤️💙💛💚💜😍☺️😃😄😊😉