Chapter 28

Recap

I went in for a hug and when I hugged her she gasped. "What what is it?" I asked. "Justin, I remember."

End of recap.

Justin's POV

"You do baby? You remember us?" I asked her. "You kidnapped me from school, and then you hit me. How could you do that to someone that you call baby? Why would I marry you if you did all of this to me?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

I caressed her cheek. "Baby I'm not that person anymore. You changed me. You made me realize it's not about all the money. It's about being happy and having a family. How can you forget us?" I asked as I got up and walked over to her side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as she walked over to me. I pulled out the box that had all the pictures of us and I showed them to her. I pulled out a picture of me and her sleeping on my bed with her cuddled up in my chest. "Babe don't you remember this. Vanessa and Jason took this picture and posted it on Instagram." I said.

She smiled. Does that mean she is remembering? I pulled out another one off her and the twins when they were born. "How about this time? When you had the twins. We were all there and Selena took this picture." I said. She looked at me. "I looked so happy with you. What happened? What caused me to lose my memory?" She asked. I knew this was coming.

"Jessica always had a thing for me and when she couldn't have me she kidnapped me and the twins and you came to find us and I told you something that were really hurtful because if I didn't she was going to shoot Chloe and I couldn't let her hurt them. After I said the things I did you told her to shoot you and she did. I rushed you to the hospital and after and hour the doctor came out and told me that you were dead, but you were really in a coma for 3 years and then when you woke up Dixon the doctor told you that you were his and everything." I said a little to quickly.

"Wow. I'm sorry that I don't remember, but from what I see you're not lying and I was really happy with you. I am willing to give it a try and see if I remember." She said with a smile on her face. I took her to see the twins. "Babe this is-" she cut me off.

"Chloe and Carson. I somehow remember them." She said and ran to them. I smiled.

Silver's POV

"Justin, how do I remember them, but I don't remember you?" I asked. "Babe I don't know. I hope that after some things you will remember me." He said and hugged me.

"Babe I got it!!!! I can take you to Hawaii and show you all the places we went. I know that it will work it has too!" He yelled with excitement.

"Umm okay? If you really think this will help me get my memory back." I said as I started to pack my stuff.

*****************************************2 days later

Justin's POV

We are all in Hawaii. The girls said that they would watch Chloe and Carson while I took Silver to the volcano. As we pulled up to the volcano Silver started to get nervous. "Justin I don't think we're supposed to go up there." I laughed. "Silver you said that the first time too. Everything was fine." I said. She just nodded. When we got up there we sat down and I told her all of our memories together. 

2 hours later.

"Justin," She paused. "I remember. Everything." 

*******************************

Author's note.

Hey guys comment and vote. What did you guys think of this chapter? Omb! how about Confident and Change Me? They are amazing along with all his other songs.!!!!! Anyways much love. Thanks for reading this story. It has 6,065 reads. That is more than I ever expected. I thought it would get like 20 at the most. You guys have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you!! Love you! <3