Chapter 32 The End

Vanessa's POV

It's been about a week since me and Jason found out. I hate keeping secrets from Silver. It kills me that she doesn't know. She deserves to know. I mean after all he is her husband. I just can't believe that he faked his own death. Why would he do something so stupid. I mean he has to know that this is really hurting Silver.

Kyle's POV

"Man I really screwed up. Jason and Vanessa know. They took my phone while I was in the bathroom. I'm so sorry. What do I do?" I panicked. "Talk to them. Tell them why I did it and why I have to keep it a secret. Why Silver can't know." He said.

"Alright man. I'm so sorry. By the way where are you at now?" I asked. "I'm in London. I have a house and everything here so. It's going alright. It's been hard without Silver, but I'm adjusting." he replied. "Yeah I bet it is hard. I mean you guys have been together for a while man. You have no idea how much this is hurting her. Sometimes when we are over watching the kids she is in her room crying," I said while sitting on the bed. "Are you sure you made the right choice?" I finished.

"No I'm not sure. I just can't have her keep getting hurt. She was always hurt because of me. I couldn't keep putting her in danger." He said while sighing. "What makes her ever more sad is the fact that before your "car accident" she told you that you don't love her and you guys need a break. Man it's tearing her apart." I told him.

Jason's POV

He's on the phone with him again. I can't believe him. How long was he going to keep this from us? I can't trust him anymore. He lied to all of us and made us believe that Justin was dead. He walked out of the bedroom just as I walked into mine and Vanessa's.

"Babe when Kyle asks you about Justin act like you don't know what he's talking about." I told her. She nodded and got up and walked to the kitchen. I followed. When we got in the kitchen Kyle was sitting there playing on his phone.

"So what do you guys know?" He asked raising an eye brow. We looked at each other. "What are you talking about?" Vanessa asked. He scowled. "I'm not fucking stupid. I know that you guys went through my phone. So what the hell do you know?" He shouted. For some reason the shouting made Vanessa cry. I have never seen Vanessa cry.

"Bro what the fuck is wrong with you! Shh..baby it's okay." I said trying to calm her down. "Why am I so emotional?" She cried. "Babe you don't think." I started. She shrugged. "One way to find out." She finished as she grabbed my hand and the car keys and drove to the store.

When we returned home she went straight to the bathroom and took her tests. After 10 minutes she went in there and checked the tests. When she came out she had no expression. "Babe.." She said. "I'm pregnant." She finished as she stood there. I could tell that she was scared.

"Babe that's great news!" I cheered as I ran to her and picked her up in my arms and twirled her around. She let out a few giggles. "You mean you're not gonna leave me? You want this baby?" She asked me. I was hurt. She thought that I would leave her.

"Baby I'm not leaving you. Ever. I am going to take care of you and this baby. Trust me we won't be like Silver and Justin." I said and kissed her.

Selena's POV

"Chaz!!!" I yelled up the stairs. "What?" He yelled back. "Let's go!! We have to be at Silver's remember? We told her we would watch the kids while she goes out with Naomi." I said. "Fine I'm coming." He said and walked down the stairs. I giggled and kissed him.

Silver's POV

Today me an Naomi are going out and having a girls day. This will be good for me. It will help me get Justin out of my head. Selena and Chaz are going to watch the kids. I am so thankful for all my friends. Without them I would be a total wreck.

2 years later.

"Wow guys this is amazing!!!" I cheered. Me and Christian sorta have a thing going on now. All the people that are here with me have helped me through so much. We are celebrating the kids 5th birthday. Kyle sure is taking a lot of pictures.

"Guys I just wanted to thank you for everything. I don't know what I would do without you. You guys have helped me through so much. You don't realize how much you mean to me. Please don't ever leave me. Don't leave me like Justin did. I can't take anymore. I know that I may seem like I moved on and I'm happy which I am happy, but
Justin is still in my heart." I said to all of them.

"Mommy mommy. Where's daddy?" Chloe asked as they both came running up to me. My heart just broke into a million pieces. I can't tell them yet. It's too soon. They're only 5 they can't know that he died.

"Who wants cake?" Christian yelled and looked at me and I could see sorrow in his eyes. All the kids cheered. What a wonderful life I have.

*******************************************************

Authors note

there it is. thats the end. thanks for reading it. idk if im making a seqeaul.