Chapter 23

Silver's POV

Me and Justin were now back where we were staying and we were laying in bed messing around with each other. Justin got on top of me and started tickling me. "No. Jusitn. Please." I said. "Sorry baby, but it's just so much fun and I love to hear your laugh. And that smile of yours." He said. "J-justin baby stop." I whimpered. Just then my phone rang. "Justin I h-have to get my phone." I managed to get out. "Let me see who it is first. If it's nobody important we are going to continue this." He said. He got up and looked at the caller i.d. "Baby who is it?" I asked. "It's Selena. You better answer it." He said handing me my phone.

Phone Call

Me:Hey Sel what's going on?

Selena:Hey girl how's it going on your honeymoon?

Me:Great actually. What's up?

Selena:Oh umm..I just called to tell you that Baili stopped by. She wanted to hold the kids but me and Chaz wouldn't let her.

Me:Okay thanks for calling and letting me know. If she comes around again just act like you're not home. I don't want her around my kids until we settle things.

Selena:Okay and you're welcome. You deserve to know I mean they are your kids. And omg. Guess what!!

Me:What?!

Selena:Chaz asked me out!!

Me:Oh my god. Congradulations. You guys aren't going until we get back right? Or are you taking the kids with you?

Selena:Thanks and we're waiting until you get back. So don't worry we wouldn't leave the kids with anybody else.

Me:Thanks and well I'll let you go. Kiss my babies for me. Bye love you.

Selena:Will do and love you too have a great honeymoon.

End of phone call

"What did she want?" Justin asked me. He was sitting on the bed with no shirt on. "She wanted to tell me that Baili stopped by and tried to hold the kids, but she told her she wasn't aloud around them." I replied. "Oh okay. Well come lay with me baby." Justin said as he layed down on the bed. I went and layed with him and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

*******************************************

A week later

Selena's POV

"Chaz are the kids ready?" I yelled up the stairs. I waited for a couple minutes until I heard him yell, "Yeah. We will be down in a minute." "Okay. Their room is clean to right?" I yelled back. "Yup. Everything up here is clean. How about down there?" He yelled back.

"It's spotless down here," I yelled. "Now would you hurry up and get down here?" "Can you come grab Carson please?" He yelled. "Coming." I yelled back. As I walked up the stairs I heard Chaz talking to the kids. He is so cute.

As I stood in the door way I didn't say anything I just stood there and watched. After a few minutes he turned around and laughed. "How long have you been standing there?" He asked. "Long enough to hear what you were saying to them." I giggled. "So you heard when I said.." "Uh huh." I said. His face turned bright red.

"Why are you blushing? I think it's cute how you talk to these kids and how you talk to them about us." I said. "Well Silver and Justin should be at the air port in about 10 minutes so we should get gonig." Chaz said. "Okay let's go." I said and grabbed Carson.

The whole ride to the air port was silent. Not an awkward silence just silent. As we arrived at the air port we got the kids and walked in. Just as we arrived in there, Silver and Justin came out. As soon as they seen us the came running. "My babies!!!" They both screamed. Justin took Chloe and Silver took Carson.

"Oh my god I missed them so much!" Justin yelled. I laughed. "You guys have only been gone for a week." Me and Chaz laughed. "Well a week was way too long. The next time we go anywhere we are taking them with us." Silver said. "Agreed." Agreed Justin.

Silver's POV

When we arrived home we went straight to our room and put our things away. I never thought that I would miss home so much. I missed laying in my own bed. I missed my two beautiful children.

After putting my things away I walked downstairs and seen Justin sleeping on the couch with the kids on his stomach. Oh my god this is so cute!! I have to post this on Instagram.

I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture and posted it on Instagram. The caption was "My perfect little family. Aren't they do cute?" Many people liked my photo.

"Justin baby." I shook him. "Hmm" he mumbled. "Baby if you're tired go up to bed." I told him. He sat up and took the kids to their room and went to bed. After watching tv by myself for about two hours I got bored and decided to go to bed.

*****************************************
Authors note

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter. It's kids short sorry but anyways I posted another book and could you guys please check it out? I'm not gunna update until my other book gets at least 15 reads. Bye I love you! Awwe I copied Justin there!